193 comments
So does anyone have files stuck on remote upload right now on thevideo.me? seems like vidup is fine.

So far it is going on 6 hours since the files have been stuck and yesterday they were stuck for over 10 hours on thevideo.me

Last edited:
So does anyone have files stuck on remote upload right now on thevideo.me? seems like vidup is fine.

So far it is going on 6 hours since the files have been stuck and yesterday they were stuck for over 10 hours on thevideo.me

I'm not having that issue. Did you try disabling your ad blockers? I find Thevideo is extremely sensitive to ad blockers now and even if there was no problem one day, there was a problem the next. For instance, today I couldn't get into my account without disabling both my ad blockers while yesterday there wasn't an issue. Also I found that using a different browser can help with Thevideo. Maybe try that also if you haven't done so.

I'm not having that issue. Did you try disabling your ad blockers? I find Thevideo is extremely sensitive to ad blockers now and even if there was no problem one day, there was a problem the next. For instance, today I couldn't get into my account without disabling both my ad blockers while yesterday there wasn't an issue. Also I found that using a different browser can help with Thevideo. Maybe try that also if you haven't done so.

I have adblock off and this issue has actually been going on for a few months. it worked shortly tonight but now files are stuck again. not sure why it is happening

Thanks for your reply.

BTW.. have you all noticed earnings are down on vidup?

Last edited:
Hello...

Not sure how many times i need to beat up on this issue about remote upload being down and files being stuck for many hours but it seems like they cannot fix the issue. Works for a few days and then it is down and then it is up again. I know they know where the issue is as they do generate the files stuck but it seems like they can only do temporary fixes. As i type this i have had files stuck on remote upload on and off and more on,all day today and tonight. 11/28/2017-11/29/2017. vidup has been down for many hours now and thevideo generates the files stuck but any new files get stuck afterwards.

I try to use Z-o-o-m but it seems too slow.

Don't think thevideo is in any hurry to fix the remote upload as it has been this way for over a year now. they should realize that remote upload is used by many and should try a little harder to get the issue resolved once and for all. but that's just my opinion and i know if i was a tech person i would fix it. makes no sense to offer remote upload when it is down most of the time. imagine if i paid for my premium. i would be paying for a service that is always down and full of errors and never seems to be fixed.

my 2 cents.

Edit: 2 days since remote upload in vidup has been down and still not fixed despite me contacting them numerous times today. 11/29/2017

Last edited:
Back