193 comments
if I contact support, several times they tell me that there is no news of payments due to maintenance etc, well my maintenance lasts for 3 months and adding that I think it is time to be very careful, I see that in the thread of thevideo.me , is also having problems ...

Yeah, they told me the same thing, but today they changed their tune and are now claiming that payments are being processed. I don't think they will last much longer at this pace, but let's wait and see.

2018-04-15 $xxx.xx PENDING

from support says they are paying, I know that is not so they are not paying there are problems, with thevideo you can not work anymore, and now they open vevo.io but it is in phase tests and if they do not pay so we want to register there. Very bad I told them to come in here and comment what happens, nothing neither appear nor answer, personally after so long I doubt they pay ... I do not recommend it to anyone

No. Stop using them. The fact that they didn't count rewards while the site was in maintenance mode while still profiting from videos alone makes them a scam. Nevermind the fact that they haven't paid in months. Stop using them. Plenty of alternatives out there that provide a better experience for the end-user as well.

No. Stop using them. The fact that they didn't count rewards while the site was in maintenance mode while still profiting from videos alone makes them a scam. Nevermind the fact that they haven't paid in months. Stop using them. Plenty of alternatives out there that provide a better experience for the end-user as well.

I think u are right, cause I was waiting to receive a payment of € 100 and another 3 of € 10, they only paid me € 10, this happened earlier this month, after 2 months of waiting, I ask them about the web chat but there is no news of the unpaid large payment spent more than 7 days ...
Sorry my english, translated by Google :)

I am still hoping they would pay.

theup.jpg

SCAM ! DON T USE THEM ! DON T USE VEV.IO !!! BASTARDS
friend saw.io I was paid more than 100 that I was owed in one account. quite quickly, I have another account I am owed 30 and I have not been paid for more than two months, I contacted them and they told me that what is happening that the payments that were asked for before their update to vev.io are going to be delayed, they did not tell me more. the 100 I asked for in the last update those if they were paid to the days

friend saw.io I was paid more than 100 that I was owed in one account. quite quickly, I have another account I am owed 30 and I have not been paid for more than two months, I contacted them and they told me that what is happening that the payments that were asked for before their update to vev.io are going to be delayed, they did not tell me more. the 100 I asked for in the last update those if they were paid to the days
...:)) Let s see ! :) don t trust them ;)

Back