193 comments
Dear admin the last payment u sent through bitcoin it still pending confirmation on bitcoin network, it had been now three days. Please check it and sent my payments. There is also no response from u for message sent through contact form. U making mess of it u sent payments but do not see whether payments has been delivered to user or not.
User: firdouswani

The problem is with the BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN... With the current price and high number of transactions, it will take way longer for low volumes with low fees to be prioritized by miners.. All you have to do is wait.

Dear admin the last payment u sent through bitcoin it still pending confirmation on bitcoin network, it had been now three days. Please check it and sent my payments. There is also no response from u for message sent through contact form. U making mess of it u sent payments but do not see whether payments has been delivered to user or not.
User: firdouswani

The problem is with the BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN... With the current price and high number of transactions, it will take way longer for low volumes with low fees to be prioritized by miners.. All you have to do is wait.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Brother, what is this fee? I never adding a fee but still the transaction completing. Is this fee bitcoin wallet hosting company related ? I use coinbase[/FONT]

If payment was above 0.001 BTC, its likely to have been confirmed faster than a payment like 0.0006BTC... And fee applies to the network and not your payment.. Kindly search and read and see what i mean. Im sure im not allowed to post external links here so i will try to avoid that.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Brother, what is this fee? I never adding a fee but still the transaction completing. Is this fee bitcoin wallet hosting company related ? I use coinbase[/FONT]

Back