193 comments
I do not have Skrill. I Changed from BTC to Payza. Oh god what I need to do now? Should I stick with Payza OR go back to BTC
bigcry.gif

I would suggest going to BTC again, they told me via message that they had no payza funds left.

I don't understand this at all, do you Horrorspoke? If they owe people money who are on Payza (for example) and the wallet is empty, then why can't they just move over the money to cover the payments? It's like they're making people jump through hoops to get paid. And you went to Skrill, is that right? Have they actually paid you yet?

I do not have Skrill. I Changed from BTC to Payza. Oh god what I need to do now? Should I stick with Payza OR go back to BTC
bigcry.gif

This so sucks Bonata! There's also the choice of Payoneer now too! That's quite new for them I think. If it were me based on what I've heard here, I'd return to BTC and contact them again and tell them so and ask them again to pay you.

Last edited:
Thanks Horrorspoke & young_golem

How about TheVideo ?

On TheVideo my default payment method is BTC. I have not requested the payment yet on TheVideo.

Should I changed my payment method on TheVideo from BTC to Payza?

What you guys are using @ the moment? Payza OR BTC

Well they did tell me that they had funds in skrill, so I went ahead and changed to skrill, and let them know. That message still hasn't been seen, and I didn't receive a payment. It just seems so much hassle changing payment processors all the time, and then bot getting a payment. I have actually reverted back to BTC today, on the off chance that they release payments, but I don't really know how they work everything.

There is no reason you cant transfer money between wallets either. I know you can transfer payza even to BTC for example, and so forth. I'd just like things to be a bit clearer. Or at least when they ask me to change to a different payment method, at least pay it or respond so I know what's going on!

Got my BTC payment now, happy days :)

Last edited:
No. They did not pay me yet. But I am still trying to upload there. Last time when I asked about the payment through the, TheVideo chat box, they told me, that there BTC wallet is out of coins. I am still hoping, that they will pay me, when the next payment cycle starts. I am still patient. My first payment request is pending since 2016.04.02 :((

Actually for me. VidUP is better than TheVideo. I like that player. But no payments means end of the tour

Last edited:
Actually for me. VidUP is better than TheVideo. I like that player. But no payments means end of the tour

Agreed. I'm getting pretty sick of it too.

Update: Thevideo just contacted me and said that they paid all payment methods for both Thevideo and Vidup at the beginning of May except for Payza, coincidentally my payment method of course. Their ongoing excuse depending on the payment method of the person who asks them.

Hear that Bonata? They paid you via Bitcoin for Vidup at the beginning of May. Too bad they didn't tell you LOL.

Last edited:
I was paid too. :-) Both Vidup and Thevideo. They said they'd pay me right away if I switched from Payza to Skrill and I did and they were true to their word and paid me right away.

Mine is still pending VIA BTC

I have got paid twice on Thevideo in recent times. But not on VidUP. Any one who is waiting for BTC payment on VidUP? There remote upload is not working sometimes too...:'(

Last edited:
Back