VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

We have rejected all paypal payouts. Paypal is no longer supported due to constant issues with exchangers that are scamming so often. We're tired of losing money. You can request payout using different method. By morning paypal gets removed from payout ability list.
what is it, add payoneer for my friend payment

What is your username ? Since i don't remember rejecting any ETH payment that was valid. If you had trashmail in your account it might be a reason. Change the email to correct one in such case.
I PM'd my username. Can you check it? I don't know what you mean by trashmail. I use Gmail in my Videovard account and don't know what's related with the ETH rejected payment.

My Paypal All Video Host And File Storage Payed 3 day.

The only one thing that's not good here, if i can say like that, is that their payments are really delayed lately + they got scammed by some exchangers last month.

After 3 weeks of waiting for payment on VideoVard, my PayPal request got rejected because they faced some limitations and now i switched to BTC, requested there and i'm waiting for 3 days.

To be honest, I'll still say they're better than others video hosts here, so i'll give them few more days and if nothing happens i'll be searching for a new host.

that would be a pretty quick downfall

Sept 2021 - August 2022

We are all fine. I don't care what people that are not even videovard users say. We have like 10 different contact methods. I'm not at WJ daily don't have time for it as preparing new videovard version.

Regarding payouts we process cryptos all the times. No wonder u get no payment if we dont support paypal but you still keep asking for paypal via cached settings.

remote upload not working

From which host? DM me.

Hi. i don't intend here to complain about your service, but i don't understand why the video i upload gives good views everyday but it still gets deleted within few days of upload even though i don't abuse the system your system

Back