VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Our expiring policy has changed a bit for couple days as we're trying to get rid of abusers who have stored more than 100TB files and provides 10-15 views. It will be changed back to 90 days at monday.

It's been 15 days and the payment status is still pending. Publishers like me only expect loose change, but there doesn't seem to be a definite schedule for payments.

Really disappointing

The conversion to slow i waiting 2 hours 2 GB files and not convert.What a problem dear Videovard server overload? To many files waiting in convert? Thank you. I upload max 2gb files.What is the best Ads Type?Tip : Servers overload all remote upload is down.Goodwork Vard.
Post automatically merged:

No working conversion 8 hours is no convert all new upload

Pending transfer to other server.​

The video will appear after it’s done!

8 hour is not start and not convert.Please fixed Dear Videovard.Goodwork.

No working convert.All file is encoding 1 day.What happen dear videovard?

Not work conversion.All video encoding 2 day.Videovard server problems?

Last edited:
Yes we are dead cuz you say so.

For the people waiting for payouts. All payouts older than 3 days were cleared.
So that's it you ban me ?? Cuz i asked people if the host was dead

Like u were not answering messages here, people were asking about their payouts and u didn't answer them for several days. My own payout was pending for some time, several encoding errors, videos not playing and problems reported here and still 0 answer from you.

What the hell am I supposed to think? Especially in the current period where another host left by having the exact same attitude as you were having.

Yet you come back and instead of asking for forgiveness for the problems and delay in solving them, and also delayed payouts (LOOK AT THE TITLE OF YOUR WJUNCTION POST IT'S WRITTEN DAILY PAYOUTS) you decide to ban people, just like that.

- Payout Methods: BTC/BCH/ETH/PayPal

Where is the paypal Options? Thank you Vard.

No working ddos guard?! Ddos attack?

The service you've requested couldn't be identified
No matches have been found between requested website and protected IP address
If you are trying to visit this site, please try again later.
If you are a target website owner please make sure that:
- DNS A record points to the protected IP address for the requested website
- The DDoS protection and optimization service is active for the requested website

Last edited:
Hello @VideoVard there seems to be an issue with both .sx and .to sites returning privacy errors, could you please look into it? I tried messaging you on Telegram, but I couldn't find the chat/user, did you delete it?

Hello @VideoVard there seems to be an issue with both .sx and .to sites returning privacy errors, could you please look into it? I tried messaging you on Telegram, but I couldn't find the chat/user, did you delete it?

Yes im aware. Our main server that was located in Ukraine (UKR Telecom) was destroyed due to an rocket that have hit datacenter. We're working from 4 hours already to move to new datacenter. Will be compensating all earnings losses during the time that we was offline.

Yes im aware. Our main server that was located in Ukraine (UKR Telecom) was destroyed due to an rocket that have hit datacenter. We're working from 4 hours already to move to new datacenter. Will be compensating all earnings losses during the time that we was offline.
Oh, that's terrible. :( Thanks for replying and keeping us updated.

I want to report a problem. once the video is encoded, it can be viewed and downloaded. when the conversion is completed, the file is not played or downloaded

Please added back Paypal.I not open crypto wallet.Thank you Vard.Goodluck next datacenter. Converter please fine tuning or not convert multi upload 5 files and more.Thank you.Waiting paypal.Goodluck goodwork.

No problem, website is back. During the next days we will start rebrading videovard into new. New features, design, streaming will come as well as auto payouts.
Just wanted to report that the problem from Sunday is happening again today. I'm sure you're already aware, but wanted to mention it, just in case. Thank you for working on it.

ddos-guard blocked me. not only my pc but my phone too. i tried access the site with my friend phone and proxy web, ddos-guard still blocked

ddos-guard blocked me. not only my pc but my phone too. i tried access the site with my friend phone and proxy web, ddos-guard still blocked
i think the server is down "The service you've requested couldn't be identified"

Last edited:
Back