VideoVard.sx - Fast Video Hosting | Multi Quality - 1080/720/480p | API | FTP | Daily Payouts | Custom Ads

Sure, wait for fraud to be paid.. Everyone who hope to be payed is ridiculous. And Admin and Moderators too who allowed this behaviors from @PlayTube. ENOUGH
Post automatically merged:

@Tango I don't know about you, but for me 8 days have been passed and I DIDN't paid.. I don't want to talk about replacing links etc.. Now NOT ONLY you allow this scammer to surf here, but he has and priveleges as @FileMoon? Videovard would do updates as @FileMoon says it dows now? And I guess is the same jerk? And you live this jerk to scam us? Are you serious?

@Tango tell me something about minimod right now.

Last edited:
I send pm wjunction Videovard.When activated new site? Or When send money my paypal? No communication 10 days.No signal.I upload 6 years in videovard.Okay videovard over and please send last transaction and goodbye and send email or pm started new site.Good and Rest in peace Vard.Communication over?

when other users receive money transfer?

I'm sorry. did not immediately see myself on the list :)

Last edited:
We will add a switch to display embed links in upload (already in progress);

Remote upload from dood is already in progress;

Play button works but it requires two clicks to start the video due to load of sources into the player after the first click so it's completely normal;

We will review ninjastream and let you know soon if we can make support of it and when
Please can you tell me how to access your website in India

Back