Status
Not open for further replies.

vidcloud

Dear WJunction friends,
I am Eddie from Vidcloud team, I will be your affiliate manager in this Official Support thread. Let me introduce our video hosting service Vidcloud.

GRAND OPENING PROMOTION !!! $45 FOR TIER 1 .
Autria + Spain + France is Now on Tier 2

RLurm1Q.jpg

GRAND OPENING PROMOTION !!! GET UP TO 50% BONUS ON ALL VIEWS.

Please check the tier rate below for more details .

pJfoQcX.png

EXCLUSIVE OFFER
: If you have a website with good traffic, Please contact us directly and we will offer you a really great rate with 24/7 support. We can also help you with the design/Tech and SEO for the site.

Features :
- Support all devices
- Unlimited storage/bandwidth
- Maximum file size allowed is 20GB
- Download/Upload API that would save your time.
- Remote Upload from Openload, RapidVideos, Google video, Youtube, Vidoza, Zippyshare, Streamango
- Rate can be negotiable if the traffic amount is good enough
- Streaming servers from CA and EU, your users will stream from the closest datacenter, it would give better streaming speed to the users.

Our affiliate program :
- All Tier rates are listed for 10 000 views and downloads (embeds views are counted too)
- Views and downloads are counted 1 time every 24 hours per 1 IP
- Clean ads only
- When advertisment is blocked, views are not counted
- The minimum payout amount is $5 USD
- Payment methods : Webmoney, ETH, Bitcoin, Skrill, Perfect Money
- Payment Requested are processed within 24 hours (business days)

Please feel free to contact us if you have any question or want to get higher rate for your traffic.
- Email : support@vidcloud.co
- Live chat from your account dashboard

Regard

Last edited:
781 comments
Please encode MKV video files.
Hi,
Mkv videos are encoded, you may experience little processing time during the encoding processing.

add clone video function
We had it already, please check your File manager from your account panel.

1080p support planned?
Sure, will be added soon. Thank you

Count does not work....??
It works just fine. If you use the same IP address to upload and view the videos, the view will not be counted.

Zoom Fileuploader Support?
We're working on it, would be done really soon. Thank you

Hi !
I just have done some testing with your system and I realized some problems I hope that you will receive and modify.
1, I watched the video, but when I was entering the account statistics, the system counts very slowly, it takes 15 minutes to count the new system works, you should modify the work count system fastest to help people easily manage their statistics.
2, When statistics are up, have views and revenue, but in the account overview, the balance is still 0, in my opinion, when the statistics have revenue, you should update immediately in to your account's dashboard for users to manage their sales

the remote upload are all outstanding is not going and please add paypal by the means of payment and how long the files are kept without view?

Hi !
I just have done some testing with your system and I realized some problems I hope that you will receive and modify.
1, I watched the video, but when I was entering the account statistics, the system counts very slowly, it takes 15 minutes to count the new system works, you should modify the work count system fastest to help people easily manage their statistics.
2, When statistics are up, have views and revenue, but in the account overview, the balance is still 0, in my opinion, when the statistics have revenue, you should update immediately in to your account's dashboard for users to manage their sales
Hi,
May we have your user account id so that we can check it for you ?

streaming very slow
Hi,
May we know your location ?

add support to clone any vidcloud link
We already have it. Please give it a try

Welcome to WJ,Good luck
waiting Zoom Fileuploader .
We're working on it. Thank you

the remote upload are all outstanding is not going and please add paypal by the means of payment and how long the files are kept without view?
Currently we don't remove files for inactivity. We will add paypal soon. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back