Status
Not open for further replies.
You did not understand my message, I mean we need to know if a file has 300 visits or 0
Yes that's what I meant. The file views stat will be added in few hours.

Yesterday on my account there are 2 views on the Statistic,But today in the dashboard you only update 1 view
Your counting system is not working correctly or you are cheating on us:confused::confused:
I'm sorry to hear this. May I have your username so that I can check it for you now ? No one will ever think about cheating when they first start the business. And we have no reason to do it, some big sites are working with us because they have tested and trusted out service.

the problem of earnings is still confusing, it is not normal to have more than 3 usd in your earnings table in a few days and see that only appear 1.40usd, you are starting but this is the first step to gain the confidence of users if the earnings do not appear correctly this pulls back to everyone, the service works and it is correct to load the videos well and the visits seem to already count well, repair the earnings and add paypal and you will have many more users otherwise the business can go down

Edit:i see views in archives great for vidcloud ^^

Last edited:
the problem of earnings is still confusing, it is not normal to have more than 3 usd in your earnings table in a few days and see that only appear 1.40usd, you are starting but this is the first step to gain the confidence of users if the earnings do not appear correctly this pulls back to everyone, the service works and it is correct to load the videos well and the visits seem to already count well, repair the earnings and add paypal and you will have many more users otherwise the business can go down

Edit:i see views in archives great for vidcloud ^^
Thank you, we are trying to make the service better, and Paypal will be added in 2 weeks.

count system is down....
Hi, Please re-check now.

if you say...but i am 100% something it's not ok...i have the same money like 5-6h ago...
Hi, today you have 527 views till now (US central time) , 9 hours ago your income was 4.138 and it is 4.82 now. Please help me to recheck and keep me posted.

views from US do you not count?

ok man...when you fix all your problems tell me

EDIT

i have tested one file

views apear on file but not apear on statistic also no money...

Last edited:
views from US do you not count?

ok man...when you fix all your problems tell me

EDIT

i have tested one file

views apear on file but not apear on statistic also no money...

You have 50 views from US yesterday, your current balance is $5.59 now. And it take a few minutes for the stat to be updated. If there's no money on statistic, then the balance should be same as 10 hours ago - $4.82.

speed upload very slowwwwww
Hi,
Is it manual upload or remote upload ?

count system is down
anyone like me?
video load very slow.
Count system works just fine, may I know your user ID so that I can check your views stat based on countries ?

Last edited by a moderator:
i really not understand why you still say everyting it's ok

also...no views from GB?this is strange

https://imgur.com/a/hVSBfo8

We will forward you the full list of IP of views on your videos yesterday to your inbox in a few minutes. But the tech team reports that your yesterday's earning is correct, you can check it by checking your earning based on views on each country on view statistic, the result will be lower than what you see in your yesterday's earning.

We will forward you the full list of IP of views on your videos yesterday to your inbox in a few minutes. But the tech team reports that your yesterday's earning is correct, you can check it by checking your earning based on views on each country on view statistic, the result will be lower than what you see in your yesterday's earning.

where i can see my earnings daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back