Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW UPDATE !
GRAND OPENING PROMOTION !!! GET UP TO 50% BONUS ON ALL VIEWS.

Please check the tier rate below for more details .
Autria + Spain + France is Now on Tier 2

pJfoQcX.png

And if you have a high traffic site, please contact us directly so we can offer you a really great rate right away !

NEW UPDATE !
GRAND OPENING PROMOTION !!! GET UP TO 50% BONUS ON ALL VIEWS.

Please check the tier rate below for more details .
Autria + Spain + France is Now on Tier 2

pJfoQcX.png

And if you have a high traffic site, please contact us directly so we can offer you a really great rate right away !

This is great !!!
Please add Paypal payment method

hello it is very necessary to know the visits of each file, we can not see it and we do not know what file works and what does not, the updates of rewards take a long time to update it would be good to have them faster, besides I detect a failure to my mark 190 visits income 0.57 but then I only see 0.14 cents in my total

hello it is very necessary to know the visits of each file, we can not see it and we do not know what file works and what does not, the updates of rewards take a long time to update it would be good to have them faster, besides I detect a failure to my mark 190 visits income 0.57 but then I only see 0.14 cents in my total

Me too And
Please add Paypal payment method.

Thank you for your suggestion, we would finish it this weekend. About the income stat issue, may we have your username so we can check it for you ?

This is great !!!
Please add Paypal payment method

Me too And
Please add Paypal payment method.
Sure, we are working with Paypal to create a Business account. Paypal would be added really soon.

ok

how its work your count system??

for exemple

2018-06-29

traffic stats

no adblock 1977

adblock 18

views/income

views 3

so my total of views was 1977 and you paid 3 :))

and for date 30 = 0views

today

no adblock 717

adblock 12

and on views is counted 60

ok

how its work your count system??

for exemple

2018-06-29

traffic stats

no adblock 1977

adblock 18

views/income

views 3

so my total of views was 1977 and you paid 3 :))

and for date 30 = 0views

today

no adblock 717

adblock 12

and on views is counted 60

Hi,
The views tracking system has been in the upgrade process since yesterday , it would be done in next hour, then all the stat will be updated. Your views won't be lost. I'm sorry for this issue. Btw may I have your username so I can check it by myself for you ?

vidcloud corrects the failure of the gains, or they are updated very late or they are bad it is not real to gain several days 0,60 and in the total has 0,74 something is wrong, the problem of the visits seems solved if I return to see the failure I'll tell you,

PD:and remember we need to know what files work and which do not, so we need to know how many visits each has

vidcloud corrects the failure of the gains, or they are updated very late or they are bad it is not real to gain several days 0,60 and in the total has 0,74 something is wrong, the problem of the visits seems solved if I return to see the failure I'll tell you,

PD:and remember we need to know what files work and which do not, so we need to know how many visits each has

Hi,
Sure the views on each file is being added . Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back