Status
Not open for further replies.
the counting system is a bit of a beast in my opinion, it is worse than openload or powvideo, of files that on other hosts I have 300/400 visits vidcloud tells me 20/30, eh asked for a payment that is waiting for that you answer,
why do you ask where my traffic comes from and that is embarrassing after more than 2,500 published files,
contact me privately, thank you

the counting system is a bit of a beast in my opinion, it is worse than openload or powvideo, of files that on other hosts I have 300/400 visits vidcloud tells me 20/30, eh asked for a payment that is waiting for that you answer,
why do you ask where my traffic comes from and that is embarrassing after more than 2,500 published files,
contact me privately, thank you

Hi,
Sorry for this inconvenience. We're facing the cheating issue , there're many users trying to cheat and steal our money, that's why we have to apply new reporting system + manual payment approval process. About the counting issue, please send me your analytic report on all the pages with our links so I can investigate it for you, I'm sure we're doing the counting with the most accuracy.

Hi,
Sorry for this inconvenience. We're facing the cheating issue , there're many users trying to cheat and steal our money, that's why we have to apply new reporting system + manual payment approval process. About the counting issue, please send me your analytic report on all the pages with our links so I can investigate it for you, I'm sure we're doing the counting with the most accuracy.

what do you mean whit this
''we have to apply new reporting system''

No, payments are processed within 24 hours as always.

may we know more details on this ? Because we check our servers for the last 4 hours and all were great.
Cannot download file or videos. "error 404 not found"

No, payments are processed within 24 hours as always.

may we know more details on this ? Because we check our servers for the last 4 hours and all were great.
Cannot download file or videos. "error 404 not found"

It would take a while for the link to be remote uploaded. We will also check this again to see if there's any issue with it.

Sure, will add it into our tasks list.

Will send you a message now. Thank you
Two days have elapsed and there are no answers to problems your system is experiencing...
Vidcloud is dying??????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome.
So I registered uploaded one file, very fast conversion I must say. This is good. But I can not upload mkv. Also something that makes me hesitate to work with your site. At my affiliate page on my account I noticed this. Heaped Takedown notices for your files will lead to suspension. It is something that you dont mention here to WJ. If you mean DMCA notices you must know that 99% of your users are people who upload tv shows and movies to streaming sites, so you will face dmca notices in daily basis many many many times and repeatedly for all users.
Friendly advice. If you allow members to upload stuff you already know that will be reported at some point, and then you suspend them, no one will want to work with you and no one will trust you. You must be more clear about this. I upload tv shows and movies to streaming sites, If my files will get reported many times, you will suspend my account? Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back