Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah numbers messed up here too, there isn't even a record for today in stats, the whole thing frozen since yesterday night

Last edited:
numbers messed up here, there isn't even a record for today in stats, the whole thing has frozen since yesterday night. not see any income increase. lost more then 15$

I just got a payment but PayPal blocked it. Now they're asking me about a proof of the service i offered to you. I wrote to you an email with more details.

Guys, let's take it easy, verystream support is trying to solve. Gary is watching. They never let us down, we will have no loss, I believe they will make up for our losses.
Yesterday I brake statistics, today there is nothing 0 rewards, about the comment above I think you get confused when the problem is solved will continue as was everything, compensate for losses? lol impossible.the last one I saw to make a compensation was streamin.to when I had problems it gave us a few days at double the ratio and really gave it now it will not happen

Yesterday I brake statistics, today there is nothing 0 rewards, about the comment above I think you get confused when the problem is solved will continue as was everything, compensate for losses? lol impossible.the last one I saw to make a compensation was streamin.to when I had problems it gave us a few days at double the ratio and really gave it now it will not happen
As I remembered, 3 months ago, verystream had problem with stats counting, and they fixed it in half a day. They really double the reward in the next 2 days afterward. I hope they do the same in this case.:)

They just paid me by Bitcoin today,It seems that they continue to pay without problems (with the exception of paypal)

I assume we need to be patience until they fix stats.

More than 7 years receiving payments in paypal and I have never been withheld a payment, very current what payments do you make to be suspicious?

Looks like its a problem with Popcash, I'm using their popups on my site and all my payments from them today got blocked incl. verystream, while i recieved money from other networks.
Not sure how to reply to that, the answers available (you can't answer in your own words) on the dispute center do not match my case, since i'm not a seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back