1. Frost_

Frost_ Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2014
    Hey,

just noticed a new host which looks pretty nice, I have tested it with on site and actually looks better then I thought it would be, even users are somehow happy with it.

Did someone tried it and have some experience with it?

Also got a direct skype contact to admin, u can actually contact them and ask them some information if u need something to ask; [email protected]

PS: check their remote upload and "import accounts" I have imported all my files from different sources directly to verystream, and it only took about 2-3 days (180k files).

2. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
  3. symons

symons Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    this openload with other skine....
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

upload not working

[​IMG]

4. Ruis

Ruis Active Member

Apr 15, 2019
    I uploaded 2 mp4 files for a test, but they are still waiting for encoding. The progress is 0 % for 1 hour. It looks hard to replace that.

5. Juninho

Juninho Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2017
    The upload remote does not work, so it gets difficult.

6. verystream

verystream Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Apr 1, 2019
    Gonna hijack this thread real quick.

Expect converting and remote upload to be slower for the next few days.
    If you have any other questions please let me know here, I will update the FAQ on the website as we go.

I can't edit my previous post anymore, so here is a new update.

Converting is slightly faster now.
    Openload API blocked us because too much traffic, that's a first one... but we're working on it. It should be back soon.
    Subtitles are being worked on and will be fixed within the next few hours.
    Blank pages in remote upload and file manager are to be expected when having thousands of files in the queue and in one folder. (we will update the frontend at some point to separate the page and reduce load time)
    Font switch might come soon into account settings near you.

Converting is slightly faster now.
    Openload API blocked us because too much traffic, that's a first one... but we're working on it. It should be back soon.
    Subtitles are being worked on and will be fixed within the next few hours.
    Blank pages in remote upload and file manager are to be expected when having thousands of files in the queue and in one folder. (we will update the frontend at some point to separate the page and reduce load time)
    Font switch might come soon into account settings near you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2019
  7. symons

symons Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    add option 'upload without encoding' like on openload! i have my own codec!

8. Juninho

Mar 29, 2017
    One tip, you should change this font or at least use light colors on the site. This font with the black site, is not very visually friendly, makes me very confused. lol
    I think it would be nicer and would improve the user experience.

Light colors equal the openload, would look perfect.

9. Juninho

Mar 29, 2017
    Do you think about offering the download option?

10. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Yes, we did realize this after using the page for a while. There will be a Font switch in the user account settings at some point.
    We understand that users from some places might not even be able to properly read this font.

11. Aalesund

Aalesund Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    @verystream are you the admin/manager of VeryStream.com? I've transferred all my files to VeryStream using the option Import Accounts.
    But I see some bugs. First, subtitles are not transferred (folder ".subtitles") For me that's a problem because it means that over 7500 videos have no more subtitles.
    I tried manually to transfer some srt files but remote upload gives errors.
    Then I tried manually to add one by one subtitles on some files but they not works. Players says that there is Subtitles but they doesn't works. Tested with latest Mozilla Firefox and Chrome without adblocker. I don't use any adblockers.
    Also I see something strange. My Openload file manager shows total files 12079 but VeryStream says total files 16017 and they going up, how is that possible?
    If you're admin/manager can you give me Premier/Bronse status? In 2015 Marcel from Openload gives me Premier and I'm loyal member to Openload, but now I'm looking for new host for the primary video player in my websites.

12. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Hello,

openload API doesn't offer the subtitles, we can't import them properly, but we're currently having a high priority workaround in the doing. Can't promise much yet on subtitles tho, sorry.
    Subtitles were previously desynced for some reason, we are working on fixing this, the function might not be properly available right now. At some point we will introduce proper API functions for subtitles.
    Gold memberships will be given to users upon request in the next few weeks, we have to see stable increasing traffic.

As for the filemanager, I will have a closer look, would you mind sending me your account E-Mail via PM? Thanks!

13. spiderana

spiderana Well-Known Member

May 13, 2017
    hi, why there is no '' download '' button on the videos? i wish you add it because my views want to download not just watching it.

14. symons

symons Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
  15. alonso piano

alonso piano Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    about download option?

16. Ruis

Ruis Active Member

Apr 15, 2019
    How about don't encode again if the files are already streamable, such as mp4 files.
    Just check "Moov" is at the beginning of the file or if it is the end of the file then move it to beginning of the file.

17. SharK89

SharK89 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Hello @verystream, what are these statistics?

[​IMG]

Showing 01.04.2019-16.04.2019 - 100 % of your Downloaders aren`t using Adblock
    Why don't I make any money?

18. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Done so far:

- subtitles
    - cloning

If it's not working for you, please try refreshing your browser cache.

Next up:

- Download button

When importing files the convert doesn't change the file itself, it only generates the thumbnail. It takes a second or two to be done, but there is a queue, so many files are still stuck, but they still work even without the thumbnail.

Send me a PM with your account E-Mail. I will check that traffic.

19. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Thanks subs work now. Can you check

RemoteDl/ openload.co they wont load...

20. SharK89

SharK89 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Did not accept affiliate terms. Try again.