Status
Not open for further replies.

verystream

KJQ7ANu.jpg

Last edited:
1,983 comments
I uploaded 2 mp4 files for a test, but they are still waiting for encoding. The progress is 0 % for 1 hour. It looks hard to replace that.

Gonna hijack this thread real quick.

Expect converting and remote upload to be slower for the next few days.
If you have any other questions please let me know here, I will update the FAQ on the website as we go.

I can't edit my previous post anymore, so here is a new update.

Converting is slightly faster now.
Openload API blocked us because too much traffic, that's a first one... but we're working on it. It should be back soon.
Subtitles are being worked on and will be fixed within the next few hours.
Blank pages in remote upload and file manager are to be expected when having thousands of files in the queue and in one folder. (we will update the frontend at some point to separate the page and reduce load time)
Font switch might come soon into account settings near you.

Converting is slightly faster now.
Openload API blocked us because too much traffic, that's a first one... but we're working on it. It should be back soon.
Subtitles are being worked on and will be fixed within the next few hours.
Blank pages in remote upload and file manager are to be expected when having thousands of files in the queue and in one folder. (we will update the frontend at some point to separate the page and reduce load time)
Font switch might come soon into account settings near you.

Last edited:
One tip, you should change this font or at least use light colors on the site. This font with the black site, is not very visually friendly, makes me very confused. lol
I think it would be nicer and would improve the user experience.

Light colors equal the openload, would look perfect.

Yes, we did realize this after using the page for a while. There will be a Font switch in the user account settings at some point.
We understand that users from some places might not even be able to properly read this font.

@verystream are you the admin/manager of VeryStream.com? I've transferred all my files to VeryStream using the option Import Accounts.
But I see some bugs. First, subtitles are not transferred (folder ".subtitles") For me that's a problem because it means that over 7500 videos have no more subtitles.
I tried manually to transfer some srt files but remote upload gives errors.
Then I tried manually to add one by one subtitles on some files but they not works. Players says that there is Subtitles but they doesn't works. Tested with latest Mozilla Firefox and Chrome without adblocker. I don't use any adblockers.
Also I see something strange. My Openload file manager shows total files 12079 but VeryStream says total files 16017 and they going up, how is that possible?
If you're admin/manager can you give me Premier/Bronse status? In 2015 Marcel from Openload gives me Premier and I'm loyal member to Openload, but now I'm looking for new host for the primary video player in my websites.

Hello,

openload API doesn't offer the subtitles, we can't import them properly, but we're currently having a high priority workaround in the doing. Can't promise much yet on subtitles tho, sorry.
Subtitles were previously desynced for some reason, we are working on fixing this, the function might not be properly available right now. At some point we will introduce proper API functions for subtitles.
Gold memberships will be given to users upon request in the next few weeks, we have to see stable increasing traffic.

As for the filemanager, I will have a closer look, would you mind sending me your account E-Mail via PM? Thanks!

How about don't encode again if the files are already streamable, such as mp4 files.
Just check "Moov" is at the beginning of the file or if it is the end of the file then move it to beginning of the file.

Done so far:

- subtitles
- cloning

If it's not working for you, please try refreshing your browser cache.

Next up:

- Download button

When importing files the convert doesn't change the file itself, it only generates the thumbnail. It takes a second or two to be done, but there is a queue, so many files are still stuck, but they still work even without the thumbnail.

Hello @verystream, what are these statistics?

cmgBm7o.png

Showing 01.04.2019-16.04.2019 - 100 % of your Downloaders aren`t using Adblock
Why don't I make any money?

Send me a PM with your account E-Mail. I will check that traffic.

Done so far:

- subtitles
- cloning

If it's not working for you, please try refreshing your browser cache.

Next up:

- Download button

When importing files the convert doesn't change the file itself, it only generates the thumbnail. It takes a second or two to be done, but there is a queue, so many files are still stuck, but they still work even without the thumbnail.

Send me a PM with your account E-Mail. I will check that traffic.

Did not accept affiliate terms. Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back