1. komitolita

komitolita Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2015
    From what you see, the count is corrected thx for this, but now there is nothing double from when to when it is effective? In my count I see the normal of the day there is no double count

2. verystream

verystream Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Apr 1, 2019
    Now we are fully up again:)

1. Yes, around 16 hours of stats are missing from yesterday. Due to hardware errors, our reward counting was not working. It's now fixed. We also optimized our reward system. While doing that, it temporarily showed some incorrect balances for some users, but all balances should be correct now.
    2. As compensation/apology we are doing double rewards for 24 hours from now.
    3. Payouts are re-enabled now.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

3. BraView

BraView Member

Aug 12, 2019
    [QUOTE = "muito alto, post: 2340574, membro: 116988"] Agora estamos totalmente de novo:)

1. Sim, cerca de 16 horas de ontem estão faltando ontem. Devido a erros de hardware, a nossa contagem de recompensas não estava funcionando. Agora está consertado. Nós também otimizamos nosso sistema de recompensas. Você pode fazer alguns saldos incorretos para alguns usuários, mas todos os saldos estão corretos agora.
    2. Como compensação / desculpas, estamos fazendo recompensas duplas por 24 horas a partir de agora.
    3. Os pagamentos são reativados agora.

Pelo inconveniente causado. [/ QUOTE]

hello i didn't get double reward. and I applied for the money

4. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Read again. Double rewards have just started (30min ago). No need to apply/sign up, everyone gets it! :)

5. BraView

BraView Member

Aug 12, 2019
    I had 45 dollars and only went up to 46 dollars where is the double reward? I have impressions here if you want to see.

6. Juninho

Juninho Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2017
    Double rewards, it means you will earn 2x more than you earn in one day. If your site visits are part of a country where he pays $ 30 for 10,000 viewes, he will be paying $ 60.

7. BraView

BraView Member

Aug 12, 2019
    [QUOTE = "Juninho, post: 2340583, membro: 100345"] Dupla recompensa, isso significa que você ganhará 2x mais do que ganha em um dia. Se as visitas do seu site fizerem parte de um país em que ele paga US $ 30 por 10.000 visualizações, ele pagará US $ 60. [/ QUOTE]
    isso deve ser verdade para todos. injusto isso para alguns ganhar a recompensa e outros não

8. Rhythm

Rhythm Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2017
    Double rewards means that the views you start getting now will be double rewarded.
    Not the rewards you got before multiplied by 2

9. Juninho

Juninho Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2017
    It's for everyone from every country he pays, I just gave you one example, you seemed to be believing that it would be your account balance that would be doubled and it is not. It will be your rewards of the day that will be increased.

10. OCCLUB

OCCLUB Member

Jul 1, 2019
    @verystream can you create an alert for corrupted/lost files? If I use api it returns code 200 all good, but in reality when you try to play or download the file is missing.

11. cassanova

cassanova Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2017
    payment receivd, thank you verystream

12. shrinkcx

shrinkcx Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2019
    Using Brave Browser

Embed blocked!
    This error was triggered from our dog(e)'s anti abuse mechanism

Many people use Brave Browser big thumbs down and it's growing bigger than chrome due to the browser entirety being based on Chrome + works with Chrome extensions

13. Krauser000

Krauser000 Active Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Can I use your site to upload .rar files to download? Or only support stream

14. killer27

killer27 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    admin when we receive the payment outstanding? I started from less than I had money in account you dropped under my tight money

15. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    I'm using Brave sometimes, it works for me, blocked embeds have nothing to do with the browser. It's because someone is trying to sandbox embeds.
    Edit: I was on your site, embeds work with Brave.

Currently we only support streams. I will update the thread in the future when we support other files as well.

Not sure what you mean, have you sent me an E-Mail yet?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  16. bonnie and clyde

bonnie and clyde New Member

Aug 14, 2019
    Hi here

17. bonnie and clyde

bonnie and clyde New Member

Aug 14, 2019
    how long do I have to wait for my first payment.

18. John Tod

John Tod New Member

Aug 14, 2019
    48h max

19. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    First payment a bit longer, for account validation.

20. killer27

killer27 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    I HAVE MORE MONEY IN THE ACCOUNT AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE METHOD I STARTED 8.40 AND THEN I HAD 18.40 AND FINALLY I HAD 7.USD BUT AS MUCH AS I GET TO KNOW WHAT THE METHOD IS WORKING IT IS HELL AND FOR LOSS WHEN WE ARE ?