Status
Not open for further replies.

OCCLUB

@verystream can you create an alert for corrupted/lost files? If I use api it returns code 200 all good, but in reality when you try to play or download the file is missing

TheGrizzli

Statistics works, but yes, a bit less than average. I have recieved messages from visitors that videos don’t work in some cases. Maybe this is why rewards have taken a hit?

Or maybe people are just taking a last summer trip, so less traffic :joy:

Statistics works, but yes, a bit less than average. I have recieved messages from visitors that videos don’t work in some cases. Maybe this is why rewards have taken a hit?

Or maybe people are just taking a last summer trip, so less traffic :joy:

Have seen something like that too. Do you have more statistics? Complains by country?
Maybe their cdn domain verystream.net got blocked somwhere in the world?

verystream

When you see a block, let us know and we'll see if woof.tube works. We don't have other alternative domains at the moment and aren't planning any more at the moment.

Asio

Can you guys add the file name on the subtitles window because I lose track when I add subtitles to too many files and I always have to double check to what file I am adding subtitles.

I am talking about the name of the file I am adding the subtitles.

verystream

Can you guys add the file name on the subtitles window because I lose track when I add subtitles to too many files and I always have to double check to what file I am adding subtitles.

I am talking about the name of the file I am adding the subtitles.

You mean like "MyVideo.mp4" in the header of the dialog? We will add this soon (<1 week).

And PSA to all people experiencing problems: Stats look normal on our side, we couldn't find any issue. If someone can provide more information, maybe we can fix it then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom