1. killer27

killer27 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    does not pay a visit to any show that happens with the host

2. aren1980

aren1980 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2015
    I just spoke with paypal and it tells me that verystream has opened the incident? WTF

3. aren1980

aren1980 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2015
    I have the payment withheld in paypal, I just spoke with paypal and it tells me that you have opened the incident, why do you do that? Why don't you send the money and that's it?

4. aff.i.am

aff.i.am Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2015
    received paypal payment without any problem ))

5. Cypherz2

Cypherz2 Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2016
    so is the stats fixed are you gonna compensate us for the loses when it was frozen or what?

6. Cashio

Cashio Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    May I know what is the name of the sender?

7. ensei89

ensei89 Member

Oct 26, 2018
    is it just me or when I login to verystream panel there is popup ads appear?

8. peter.buzz

peter.buzz Member

Aug 29, 2016
    "We are currently fixing the reward counting. During that time, you cannot request new payouts. Everything else should work fine!"

9. aff.i.am

aff.i.am Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2015
    xxxxxx <edited>

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2019
  10. Cashio

Cashio Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    I mean the name on the Paypal receipt

[removed]

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  11. ddoa

ddoa New Member

Aug 12, 2019
    how long does bitcoin payout usually take? waiting 3 days now

12. verystream

verystream Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Apr 1, 2019
    Update

Rewards will be back in one hour, from that moment on, you'll have double rewards for 24 hours.
    PayPal is an ongoing issue that is currently being investigated, do not attempt to lie to PayPal, we'll try to sort this out. You wont lose this money, but don't request PayPal payments for now. It's important to say that this isn't your or our fault. Someone else doxed popcash and got them in trouble.

Posting uncensored screenshots with the senders name publicly on wjunction or even mentioning it is just a moronic idea, that's all I have to say. Common sense, really

13. killer27

killer27 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2015
    what are you doing with the money in your account once I had 18.40 and now I have 7 usd :(

14. cloudti

cloudti Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2014
    I also saw the error on the counter.

15. Angela007

Angela007 New Member

Apr 16, 2019
    [​IMG]

trying to withdraw money but see this error still can I get money or not. I am so worrie about this now. @verystream

16. Cashio

Cashio Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    True, it wasn't reasonable, I could have done it in a private message, but I was so nervous when another payments got blocked (5 in total) that I somehow turned off thinking at that time.
    I was trying to find a pattern and I think I did. All payments from that sender was blocked, after contacting paypal and returning payments to popcash i requestd it to be send from another sender, and guess what it wasn't blocked this time.

17. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Don't worry, we are fixing the Databases, all goes back to normal, you will still have your past rewards, double rewards for everyone then.

18. komitolita

komitolita Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2015
    From what you see, the count is corrected thx for this, but now there is nothing double from when to when it is effective? In my count I see the normal of the day there is no double count

19. verystream

Apr 1, 2019
    Now we are fully up again:)

1. Yes, around 16 hours of stats are missing from yesterday. Due to hardware errors, our reward counting was not working. It's now fixed. We also optimized our reward system. While doing that, it temporarily showed some incorrect balances for some users, but all balances should be correct now.
    2. As compensation/apology we are doing double rewards for 24 hours from now.
    3. Payouts are re-enabled now.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

20. BraView

BraView Member

Aug 12, 2019
    [QUOTE = "muito alto, post: 2340574, membro: 116988"] Agora estamos totalmente de novo:)

1. Sim, cerca de 16 horas de ontem estão faltando ontem. Devido a erros de hardware, a nossa contagem de recompensas não estava funcionando. Agora está consertado. Nós também otimizamos nosso sistema de recompensas. Você pode fazer alguns saldos incorretos para alguns usuários, mas todos os saldos estão corretos agora.
    2. Como compensação / desculpas, estamos fazendo recompensas duplas por 24 horas a partir de agora.
    3. Os pagamentos são reativados agora.

Pelo inconveniente causado. [/ QUOTE]

hello i didn't get double reward. and I applied for the money