Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, this error really hits us good, our members too. Verrystream should focus on that really. My files has it too.
Hope they will find solution on that. :)

Code:
The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.
You might be able to fix this error by installing Adobe Flash, install latest version.

on all streams!!!!!

@verystream

We are aware of the issue and are currently working on a new update for it, should be resolved soon. Sorry for the unscheduled maintenance.

@verystream Hi, I'm new here, is there a way to prevent my files from being deleted, paying premium or something?

I have a new movie site, and I don't want to have to upload everything again due to inactivity erasure.

Hi Verystream has been blocked in Brazil ... Do you have an alternate domain? It would also be interesting to offer the option of a custom domain like fembed and netu that are offering this function already, this further prevents these issues from happening :(

@verystream New domain's ready? we're both losing money, please send pm as soon as possible.

Hi Verystream has been blocked in Brazil ... Do you have an alternate domain? It would also be interesting to offer the option of a custom domain like fembed and netu that are offering this function already, this further prevents these issues from happening :(

You can now also use our very wow woof.tube as alternative domain. We implemented alternative domains in hurry, so please report if you experience any bugs.

Hi
When you have the time, could you please check why does Check Remote Upload Status doesn't work every time via API?
For example, I have a video uploaded at 7/16/2019 and it's there but when I check it via API (to get the verystream's URL), it returns "status":500,"msg":"error".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back