Status
Not open for further replies.
@verystream

The videos cannot be played its stuck on infinite loading...
Help please.

zCWaZvI.jpg

Upload not working again. :(
Error: Your root folder has reached the maximum amount of files. Move / organize your files into other folders or delete some in the Filemanager

Upload not working again. :(
Error: Your root folder has reached the maximum amount of files. Move / organize your files into other folders or delete some in the Filemanager
@verystream
pls fix this.. we have lot of folders...
and add option move folder to folder ;)

@uzonigor
dont use root 'folder' for files
make another folder and it will work

btw.. verystream try respond faster here on the WJ

Last edited:
@verystream

@uzonigor

Its not just that. I cant even connect to FTP server when that error happens.
Happens several times a day, and after half an hour everything works again.

@verystream

@uzonigor

Its not just that. I cant even connect to FTP server when that error happens.
Happens several times a day, and after half an hour everything works again.

Send me both of your accounts with a detailed description of what you're actually doing to hit this limit or get the error.
We want to resolve it before we launch the pagination.

I would love to be more on WJ, but, unfortunately, I can't. We must work on the systems, E-Mail Support is a priority and WJ PMs are at the end, I just like my E-Mails better than PMs.
If someone needs immediate support, he can still contact me on Telegram and it will be forwarded to the other developers if I can't resolve it.

Also, I have no idea what that excel there is trying to say, if that's conversion rate based on clicks on your website, that's a rather impressive conversion rate.

Send me both of your accounts with a detailed description of what you're actually doing to hit this limit or get the error.
We want to resolve it before we launch the pagination.
Ahh i fixed it before i saw your reply.
Fix was to move a chunk of my files in a folder from the root.
So it looks like 20-21k files is the limit in the root and then the errors start appearing.

What do you say? pay whenever you want if you all have trouble paying, do you want a loan? as if you don't pay me like that, you drink some beers at my expense, iuuuuuu

What do you say? pay whenever you want if you all have trouble paying, do you want a loan? as if you don't pay me like that, you drink some beers at my expense, iuuuuuu

Not sure what you're talking about. Where do we state that we pay whenever we want? It says 48h during workdays, even BTC payments are made within 48h just not confirmed because the exchange doesn't yank up the fees for faster transactions at the moment. First time payments need an additional 72h for manual validation.

Hey @verystream
We need new domains, verystream is already blocked in brazil
Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back