Status
Not open for further replies.
My browser is chrome and most of the files are working. I downloaded 10 files from my account and one of them can't be played online because of that error and I also can't download it because of the "not found" error.
Blocked scripts, happens with the pure Chromium browser which doesn't have the licenses for example.

Please excuse my absence. I'm back now. All issues in the thread except for a domain which we're working on have been resolved so far as our team and I we're still watching this thread, just not responding immediately.
E-Mail support was active.

How have you all been doing lately?

Please excuse my absence. I'm back now. All issues in the thread except for a domain which we're working on have been resolved so far as our team and I we're still watching this thread, just not responding immediately.
E-Mail support was active.

How have you all been doing lately?

Sent a ticket support 2 days ago but no answer

hi, I see the option from their affiliate setting, High Ads (100%), Normal Ads (60%), Medium ads (30%) and Minimum Ads (0%) then I'm confused about it. :D If I select the minium, so the ads is free?

p
0% affiliate settings pay you 0 rewards, it should only be one advertisement and would cover the cost of hosting your file and the traffic.

Sent a ticket support 2 days ago but no answer
I don't see any tickets older than a day right now and I'm working on them.

Also, converter updated, files with errors should still be converted and this should resolve the issue with files stuck in the convert loop.

Hey, what it means, if you choose 0% ads, then the cost of hosting our file and the traffic will be so low, is that right? Why there are differences. Since If i choose 0% ads your logo can be redirect to your site from the player. and also 1 ads would be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back