By automatic payments, I mean once you request a payout you do not need to wait for a day or two for us to manually process them, they are queued up by our system and are processed automatically.What do you mean? I requested a lot of payouts after 50$ reached and none of them were automatic. I have right now 63$ and it's not being sent
Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.By automatic payments, I mean once you request a payout you do not need to wait for a day or two for us to manually process them, they are queued up by our system and are processed automatically.
There appears to be an edge case with BTC, I am looking into it. Your previous few ETH requests were processed through our automatic payment.Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.
Error: Error withdrawing BTC - 700004
It seems like automatic payment is not working and failed. The balance didn't come back to my account. Could you check it please?
Yes, legal porn is allowed.Do you accept porn
Issue has been fixed and your payout has been processed. sorry about the inconvenience.Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.
Error: Error withdrawing BTC - 700004
It seems like automatic payment is not working and failed. The balance didn't come back to my account. Could you check it please?
One of the problems, which I expressed a few weeks ago, but apparently they have not solved any of them.When I see my video gets views, the earnings do not increase. I asked one of my friends to watch my video. He watched two of my videos completely with ads, and the views were counted, but I didn’t earn any money. What could be the problem?
I agree, the tracking of views simply does not work correctly. Some videos do not gain any views, although it is worth uploading them to another hosting, views immediately appear there.One of the problems, which I expressed a few weeks ago, but apparently they have not solved any of them.
Yes, last week the statistics went down and this week they went down even more than they already did.Have earnings dropped unusually for last two days for anyone else?![]()
I am still experiencing it, the thing is stats started looking promising and I upgraded the player as main and suddenly they took such a strong drop, if it doesn't improve it doesn't make sense for me to keep it as a main player and will have to downgrade it again.Yes, last week the statistics went down and this week they went down even more than they already did.
Edit the dimensions of the iframe provided by veev.to manually. However, I do not recommend putting the player in those dimensions since the size of the icons and control bar of the player are gigantic and will take up almost the entire image while they are visible. The Veev player is not pretty and doing this would make it look even uglier to the user.What is you policy regarding DMCA?
Post automatically merged:
Is there any chance you could add a feature to the video settings that allows us to change the width and height of videos? I can't change them manually one by one and need to set them to width='640' and height='360'
It seems they have fixed this point, thanks. I hope you please do not neglect the other points made, let alone one as important as it may be:- The subtitle font size remains fixed, taking up a very large percentage of the player size.
Note that these inconveniences do not come from me, because other filehosting sites are working correctly with the same video files.- The video player does not correctly interpret subtitles that contain accented words (issues with interpreting character encoding, which is usually UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1), or ISO-8859-15 (Latin-9)).
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
</head>
I'm not sure if I didn't notice and was watching a video that didn't exactly have a subtitle track, or if this problem was actually happening and Veev has fixed it. The only thing certain is that the CC button is now working. In any case, thank you.The controls to enable/disable/configure the subtitle track do not appear in the mobile phone browser (neither in horizontal nor vertical view).
Hi,Have earnings dropped unusually for last two days for anyone else?![]()
Please PM me your username and videos you are referring to, I will check.When I see my video gets views, the earnings do not increase. I asked one of my friends to watch my video. He watched two of my videos completely with ads, and the views were counted, but I didn’t earn any money. What could be the problem?
Can you please DM me an example file? You can see the raw log files in your file manager by clicking on the view count next to a file. Unless the view is generated via a bot, you should see a record of the view with its attributes (vpn, adblock, completed etc).I agree, the tracking of views simply does not work correctly. Some videos do not gain any views, although it is worth uploading them to another hosting, views immediately appear there.
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us