Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Veev.to Discussion

404 comments

What do you mean? I requested a lot of payouts after 50$ reached and none of them were automatic. I have right now 63$ and it's not being sent
By automatic payments, I mean once you request a payout you do not need to wait for a day or two for us to manually process them, they are queued up by our system and are processed automatically.
 
By automatic payments, I mean once you request a payout you do not need to wait for a day or two for us to manually process them, they are queued up by our system and are processed automatically.
Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.

Error: Error withdrawing BTC - 700004


It seems like automatic payment is not working and failed. The balance didn't come back to my account. Could you check it please?
 
Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.

Error: Error withdrawing BTC - 700004

It seems like automatic payment is not working and failed. The balance didn't come back to my account. Could you check it please?
There appears to be an edge case with BTC, I am looking into it. Your previous few ETH requests were processed through our automatic payment.
 
Do you accept porn
Yes, legal porn is allowed.
Post automatically merged:

Our system was unable to automatically process your payment, administration has been notified and will process your payment manually if needed. No action is required.

Error: Error withdrawing BTC - 700004

It seems like automatic payment is not working and failed. The balance didn't come back to my account. Could you check it please?
Issue has been fixed and your payout has been processed. sorry about the inconvenience.
 
Last edited:
When I see my video gets views, the earnings do not increase. I asked one of my friends to watch my video. He watched two of my videos completely with ads, and the views were counted, but I didn’t earn any money. What could be the problem?
 
When I see my video gets views, the earnings do not increase. I asked one of my friends to watch my video. He watched two of my videos completely with ads, and the views were counted, but I didn’t earn any money. What could be the problem?
One of the problems, which I expressed a few weeks ago, but apparently they have not solved any of them.
 
One of the problems, which I expressed a few weeks ago, but apparently they have not solved any of them.
I agree, the tracking of views simply does not work correctly. Some videos do not gain any views, although it is worth uploading them to another hosting, views immediately appear there.
 
What is you policy regarding DMCA?
Post automatically merged:

Is there any chance you could add a feature to the video settings that allows us to change the width and height of videos? I can't change them manually one by one and need to set them to width='640' and height='360'
 
Last edited:
Yes, last week the statistics went down and this week they went down even more than they already did.
I am still experiencing it, the thing is stats started looking promising and I upgraded the player as main and suddenly they took such a strong drop, if it doesn't improve it doesn't make sense for me to keep it as a main player and will have to downgrade it again. :(
 
What is you policy regarding DMCA?
Post automatically merged:

Is there any chance you could add a feature to the video settings that allows us to change the width and height of videos? I can't change them manually one by one and need to set them to width='640' and height='360'
Edit the dimensions of the iframe provided by veev.to manually. However, I do not recommend putting the player in those dimensions since the size of the icons and control bar of the player are gigantic and will take up almost the entire image while they are visible. The Veev player is not pretty and doing this would make it look even uglier to the user.
Post automatically merged:

- The subtitle font size remains fixed, taking up a very large percentage of the player size.
It seems they have fixed this point, thanks. I hope you please do not neglect the other points made, let alone one as important as it may be:
- The video player does not correctly interpret subtitles that contain accented words (issues with interpreting character encoding, which is usually UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 (Latin-1), or ISO-8859-15 (Latin-9)).
Note that these inconveniences do not come from me, because other filehosting sites are working correctly with the same video files.

I'm not sure, but it is possible that specifying the correct meta charset (UTF-8), in the header of the html document within the Veev.to template that generates the video iframe, will solve the problem:
HTML:
<head>
  <meta charset="UTF-8">
</head>

Greetings !!
 
Last edited:
The controls to enable/disable/configure the subtitle track do not appear in the mobile phone browser (neither in horizontal nor vertical view).
I'm not sure if I didn't notice and was watching a video that didn't exactly have a subtitle track, or if this problem was actually happening and Veev has fixed it. The only thing certain is that the CC button is now working. In any case, thank you.
 
Have earnings dropped unusually for last two days for anyone else? :eyeglasses::eyes:
Hi,

Apologies about the late response everyone, I was away for a few days.

Ublock origin has been updating their filters pretty consistently for the past 10 days/2 weeks. I have tried to push an update to counter them but the fluctuation is most probably coming from that. I will also add a new ad partner for people on the revenue sharing program. Apart from that we have not changed rates or anything on our end.
Post automatically merged:

When I see my video gets views, the earnings do not increase. I asked one of my friends to watch my video. He watched two of my videos completely with ads, and the views were counted, but I didn’t earn any money. What could be the problem?
Please PM me your username and videos you are referring to, I will check.
Post automatically merged:

I agree, the tracking of views simply does not work correctly. Some videos do not gain any views, although it is worth uploading them to another hosting, views immediately appear there.
Can you please DM me an example file? You can see the raw log files in your file manager by clicking on the view count next to a file. Unless the view is generated via a bot, you should see a record of the view with its attributes (vpn, adblock, completed etc).
 
Last edited:

About the author

aj_veev
Active Member · Joined
78
Messages
45
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom