UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will try this host ,do you provide account premium for uploader ?
Yup, please leave your Uploadstations login here, will upgrade your account if you start earning money.
Hope you guys are earning great money from Uploadstation. :D
welcome to wj..
what are your payment option ??
PayPal, WebMoney & AlertPay
i hope you will fix remote upload soon thanks
We will go through all remote networks again and make sure all of those are working fine.
haha i registered there 2-5 days ago btw nice filehost a little taken from fileserve!
few bugs will report them later
thanks
Great thanks, CyberAff. We are trying to develop a great file hosting site, and profitable affiliate program. All of you are valuable partners for us. :)
Can you please post payment proofs?
We have not sent out the 1st payment yet, but we will send our partners payment in coming days.
wow, finally got it to download. Had to hold ctrl and left click with the mouse for it to download. I don't know what the problem is, getting around 300kbps
The download button is working fine; can you please let me know what browser and version you are using? We will check this out.
How do I verify my email?
The email verification is only available for our affiliate; to protect their earning will not be taken from others, in case they lost their password somewhere.
After you joined our affiliate program (Join our affiliate program from Make Money Page). Then you will able to verify your email by clicking Send verification email in Control Panel. We strongly recommend all affiliates should verify right after they joined our affiliate program.
For me "remote upload" work, very fast.
:)

don't you have any rapidleech upload and download plugin for both of free and premium download yet?

please PM me if you have one, thank you. :)

UPloadstation:
Fileserve:

Same/very-similar script
same host
same domain registra
same tiers
same payment scheme (PPD+ domain)
both display time on site (only 2 sites I know of)

For now, "remote uploas" is very slow, i test with other host and i have 10 or 20Mb/s, please fix lol. I have a "remote upload" since 1 hours!!! It's 700Mb xD

I upload two files, and send the download links to my friends, they download the files, but never counted, anyone else has the similar conter problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back