UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is users randomly disable
i don;t think i share any "popular" movies/music/us tvshow
just some unpopular chinese tv shows, and i got my premium account disable?
maybe i have close to 10000 files store?
(i think as long as you have all lots of files store it is disable, cause my fj and fs still alive but with very few files (less than 1000) on both account).

I think both FS and US disable those who upload regardless if they are uploading copyrighted files or not. I say they are lazy to determine if they are legit or not.

I only share JAV and they are not copyrighted outside of Japan. In fact JAV is available for sale in stores everywhere here. The Custom Department, that is responsible for catching online and offline pirates, diligently prosecutes anyone who sells copyrighted Hollywood movies and music but NEVER for JAV videos.

This filehost was already dying , so that was the perfect moment for Uploadstation to run away . The same is valid for some other filehosts too and some that will remove their affiliate program now and will try to take MU place in future (MU place as a former leading filehost ofcourse)

Obviously "Willy" paid in a very different situation when FBI wasn't after him... And since everyone knew he was related to Filesonic, he had no choice but pay this last payment otherwise no one would trust Filesonic anymore and upload there.... So no need to make a hero out of a monkey character.... Apart from feeling obliged for that reason, no filehost is obliged to pay anything, since no one can sue them for not being paid comission for illegal uploads as this is illegal itself.

Difft situation?? What difft it is for all filehosts. FBI never chased them overnight and asked them to shutdown. They warn and then take action.

Didn't you know that Filesonic payout day was tomorrow? They intentionally closed to scam the uploaders. And don't refer that filehosts are not obeliged to pay anything. If this is the case, why they started the affiliate program at all?

Use brain and don't just spam a thread without any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back