UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, I couldn't even register using firefox. Unable to download as a free user, because it just gets stuck on the same page. The coding sucks on the download page as well, nothing is in any type of order.

it is hard to click on download or click to download file ,sometime it work,sometime it doesn't work,the speed is 360kb/s and the time download second file is 12 minutes now,before 10minutes

wow, finally got it to download. Had to hold ctrl and left click with the mouse for it to download. I don't know what the problem is, getting around 300kbps

yeah, but i wanted to see how it was for the average user to download. You wouldn't get as much downloads from regular users when it's that hard to download.

they change the rule before 10minutes for download file second ,now 12 minutes, you need to wait 30 second afterthat you click on download link it will be work ,if you click on donwload link sooner it doesn't work ,and they don't allow resume link download with free user ,and don't allow to use internet download manager or some sofware look like that for free user, if you right click on download link to download with IDM it doesn't work,except you set IDM for default ,it work
this is the picture
uploadstation1.jpg

uploadstation2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back