UploadStation - $32 / 1000 Downloads! All Countries Paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up yesterday and have earned $0.2 so far. But strangely it says none of my files got downloaded in filemanager. Please fix this bug. ;)

And is it possible to upgrade my account too?

I signed up yesterday and have earned $0.2 so far. But strangely it says none of my files got downloaded in filemanager. Please fix this bug. ;)

me too ! :(
also 0 download in file manager , i earned 0.xx$
can you check my acc please?
username massagea

count every download, which has been successfully downloaded
Q:If the download does not finish Off the Internet does not count right?.

Last edited:

Yeah also 0 download in file manager , i earned 0.35$ :D
can you upgrade my acc please?
username tk0pe93

Some suggestions
- Set up the referral system.
- Fix the bug so we can see which files that has been downloaded, as of right now they all say "0" downloads - !important.
- Enable "file host remote upload" from; DuckLoad.com, CramIT.in.
- And please fix the "file host remote upload", as I can't even use it to remote upload from MegaUpload by using the "file host remote upload" form - !important.
- Use jQuery in the file manager so we can "drag" files into folders in stead of having to click them and use the "move" function.

Some suggestions
- Fix the bug so we can see which files that has been downloaded, as of right now they all say "0" downloads - !important.
- And please fix the "file host remote upload", as I can't even use it to remote upload from MegaUpload by using the "file host remote upload" form - !important.
- Use jQuery in the file manager so we can "drag" files into folders in stead of having to click them and use the "move" function.

Strongly agreed.

Some suggestions

1, Referral will be available by today ;)
2, We are fixing the number of download that show in file manager, but no worry, all number are in our database, and the earning is already reflected in your "Statistics Report".
3, We will go through all remotes and make sure all of those are working fine.

uploadstation:i sent you a message,i think you should put the number 10 second at page download ,because when downloader click download on the link sooner 10 second they cannot download ,the page look like freeze ,

1, Referral will be available by today ;)
2, We are fixing the number of download that show in file manager, but no worry, all number are in our database, and the earning is already reflected in your "Statistics Report".
3, We will go through all remotes and make sure all of those are working fine.

You need to fix the ability to download with a browser, because the only way I can as a free use is by holding shift and clicking on "slower download". Also you should have a download counter on there like other hosts.

hi, nocry1515, DavidTao
Please kindly send me your UPST login

massagea
tk0pe93
DANG3ROUS619
vuthien
ernestger
revott

Upgraded to premium, Good Luck for your business! :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back