uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I'm not going to discuss anything you accuse people of being stupid, because everyone is free to be whatever they want. I am not going to argue with you about Legal or Illegal, or anything at all, I will only tell you that you can comment on what you want without insulting people.

Very well, it is clear that for you, if you are illegal, the payment to the bank is to commit suicide .. Understood .. but the stupid thing is unnecessary.

Last edited:
I think people which are using their real bank account aren't smart at all.

It wasn't that hard, was it? xD :$... The same as the rich evade taxes, today you have a thousand ways to create a fake and anonymous bank account without problems. Today you can do the unthinkable, I'm not talking about me, but there is a lot of banking control but I said, there is a lot of very anonymous banks also like Tor Browser.

I'm never going to tell you what to say or how to say it .. but I always like a little respect and that's it. Thanks!

Last edited:
What the hell is going on, i have no idea but it is getting weird
why we can not get paid like others
same time requests but different payment times
any other who still wait for crypto ?

btw congrats @ff16
Hi. I managed to request on 25-11 and second time on 27-11. First one is paid and the second still open. Between those 2 request there were nearly 200 payouts request by all people according to my two payout #IDs... I see you have requested on 26-11 morning, so it may be around 100 request before yours and another 100 behind yours, or something. Calm down, they sending one by one in queque, you should get it today or mayby by monday, and my second request is one day after you...if they still have vouchers left, otherwise we may wait longer, cheers

Hi. I managed to request on 25-11 and second time on 27-11. First one is paid and the second still open. Between those 2 request there were nearly 200 payouts request by all people according to my two payout #IDs... I see you have requested on 26-11 morning, so it may be around 100 request before yours and another 100 behind yours, or something. Calm down, they sending one by one in queque, you should get it today or mayby by monday, and my second request is one day after you...if they still have vouchers left, otherwise we may wait longer, cheers
i appreciate you from my heart!
cheers buddy
thanks a lot
Post automatically merged:

Sending 200 euros like
50 50 50 50

what a waste
Lost a lot during the exchange because of fees
What a company

Last edited:
i appreciate you from my heart!
cheers buddy
thanks a lot
Post automatically merged:

Sending 200 euros like
50 50 50 50

what a waste
Lost a lot during the exchange because of fees
What a company

that's what I said ,, too many commissions in coupons of 50 euros ... and then they call you stupid for sending the money to the anonymous bank of PirateLand ... 200 euros in coupons of 50 are enough FEES but 350 euros are even more

12% or more on FEES

I can tell you openly that 350 euros .. they stay at 290 euros if you go through to cryptovoucher to coinbase to paypal

60 euros that you give away in commissions in PirateLand, that is stupid

Last edited:
@barlas55 before they paid me 50Euro
this is my second time with crypto
200 euros make around 240$ i got 216 after taxes of crypto
its so bad
i already changed my filehost but if you continue i recommend you to get by webmoney again

@BIODIGITZMAN i understand what you mean ,, i am so sad too

@kasika thanks a lot
i dont use it anymore
my new ppd + pps brings me daily sales

cheers

Last edited:
Back