uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

ul.to | Sinem

File Host - Ul.to
logo_red.png

uploaded.to is back at WJunction.com!

While we took a little break from WJunction, we had time to overthink our affiliate models and tried to address the desires of our affiliates, so I'm proud to be able to intruduce you to our new affiliate model:

Pay per Sale & Pay per Download at the same time!

8ibl5myt.jpg

You'll earn 75% of the initial purchase of your referred customers, 65% of every valid* rebill they generate.

Additionally, we implemented the Pay per Download model back into our systems.

f9mpjilx.jpg

All types of downloads are counted: Guests, Free-Account and Premium-Account Downloads
Limitation: 1 Download is counted per IP within 24h from Guests and Free-Account Users, 1 Download per Account within 24h from Premium-Account users.

BONUS 1:
You receive 1000 Points for each referred product, 10000 Points can be redeemed for a premium account which is valid for one month free of charge.

BONUS 2: You get 2 EUR gifted to your account balance once you register a free account at uploaded.to

Screenshots of our statistics overviews:
25ird39.jpg

258s7xt.jpg

24vn0jq.jpg

Payout requests are being processed approx. 14 days after request, payouts can be requested via Amazon EUR Vouchers, WebMoney and Bank Wire-Transfer at the moment.

So go ahead and start using uploaded - NOW!

-> uploaded.to Registration

If you have any questions or issues with your account, feel free to contact me via pm or make a post in this thread - we will try to answer asap.

---------------------------------

You can find a declaration of our Download Counts etc. over here -> Click me!

---------------------------------

*Valid Rebills:
If a costumer, which was referred by you, purchases a product within 7 days after expiry of his initial purchase, you'll receive 65% of the price which he paid. If he purchases a product, lets say 3 months after expiry of his initial purchase, you won't receive any revenue.

Last edited:
31,213 comments
I requested 18 vouchers yesterday ...

UPDATE:

ONE voucher was paid - 17 times they asked for a proof how i do refer customers to UL.

As always i've sent screenshots. In the past they accepted these screenshots.

Now i got answers like the screenshots don't belong to my account, they didn't received any proofs etc etc. Just bullshit und lies over lies!

I will update you as soon as i will get new answers.
But for now i can say: They don't want to pay anymore, not important which way, bank, webmoney or bitcoin.

They usually ask you for explanations when you change the payment method ... it always happens to me when I change it, you have to send them an email replying cordially that everything is correct and "legal" (in the best way you can)

Last edited:
Im working with UL since more than 5 yrs. Just for info, i know what im doing.

They usually asked for proof in 50% of cases when you request payout. Now they asked in 17 of 18 cases.

I've sent them the usual proofs, as i always did (they accepted these proofs in the past without any problems!). But they do ignore the proofs and ask again for proof, copy&paste text as every time, + in one case they told me the files i showed on the screenshot don't belong to my account. Very funny because !I! uploaded them.

I'm not going to tell you anything that you don't already know If it works for you, I've been uploaded since 2006 ... I'm going for 15 years, I'm not talking just to talk. It may be that now they want to make it more difficult for everyone. You can see it is difficult for them to release the money lately. you will tell us

Yep, i'll post news as soon as i i'll get answer from UL.

How about you @BIODIGITZMAN ? You get your money from UL without any problems the last weeks/months?

Do you think that Uploaded has serious problems? Or why are they acting like this now?

I mean they've been in business since 2007 or so and they're 13 years old. It's not possible that they have technical problems. Do you think they have financial problems or legal problems?

No problem? the only problem was everyone's ... I had a payment on 2020-10-02 and until 2020-11-25 they didn't pay, like everyone else.

They really tend to pay every month, and I have had no problems with bitcoin and coupons. Only the problem of Cryptovoucher fees.

But this year I changed the payment method from Bank to bitcoin and they asked me for explanations about the same as you,

we spotted some irregularities within your account whilst checking your
payout request #XXXX.

Possible reasons for this email are:
* alterations in the payout behavior for example a different bankaccount or webmoney ID than previous payouts. In that case we set your payout on hold due to security measures.

or
* obscurities about advertising.

In that case please explain how you are referring paying users to our platform. Also proofs like screenshots and links to your advertising site are required and highly appreciated.

I believe that it happens to everyone at some time in life, in 15 years with 3 different accounts it has happened to me about 6 times.

right now my payment situation is the same as everyone else's

I think that lately all cyberlockers have a hard time paying, I think or because of the covid, I don't know

Last edited:
In my opinion the legal problems they already had since few yrs now became financial problems or they just want to scam most of the uploaders and will go offline in a few months.

Their behavior got very very strange the last months. I always told others, as long as i will get my money all is fine. But now, i only got 1 of 18 payout requests.

I will give them a week or two to pay me - otherwise i won't offer UL in future anymore.

@Jennifer_Jareau always send them new screenshots (at least 8-10) which contains live links and not protected links otherwise they may not accept, if you had copied links by Import files function, they may not accept, if you have so many accounts, you should make a note of which link to which account belongs so that you don't get self (or them) confused. And if you confuse support team - they may think you hacked someone account, reorganize your work and write to them again one account by one, you look smart so you should be fine get it done well, cheers

@arjano

Yes, i paid attention on that not to confuse them. I'm always crypting my links with filecrypt.cc - i don't post direct links.

@xuromi

I know Filefactory, the system works like RG does. In the moment im using UL + RG + DDownload as mirrors for movies and series. I do know Filefactory is good for ebooks etc. but idk if it's good for movies and series.

uploded.net = scam and thief.

Request payment 3 months ago. Last week status mention paid but I don't receive money from them.

I written them ..... get a feedback .....then nothing.

Message that I get:

Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
uploaded.net

uploded.net = scam and thief.

Request payment 3 months ago. Last week status mention paid but I don't receive money from them.

I written them ..... get a feedback .....then nothing.

Message that I get:

Dear customer,

thank you for your inquiry.

We forwarded your request to our Affiliate Management.

Sincerely yours

Support Department
uploaded.net
Hi. When did you request exactly and what payout method ?

Back