uploaded.net - PPD (30 EUR) & PPS (60% inital sale /50% rebill)

arjano

As @yamada said, they are selectively paying only a few people.
I'm thinking about deleting all the files i have on the site even if they pay, and i suggest you do the same because they're unprofessional at all when it comes to paying their affiliates no wonder why they purge multiple accounts at once, so people can't get their money.
Uploaded is a sinking ship and we need to jump right now instead of wasting fuel on it.
Fuck you Dear uploaded team.
I can not agree with you about "selectively" -for now, because they used to always send mass payment to all webmoney users and bank users. But maybe something changed. Let's wait for more people to confirm

Somebody

I didn't mean they "select" special people, it's more like they choose the ones with small amounts, and the ones who got big balances are to be last or never see their money again.
Post automatically merged:

I deleted all the files i had on uploaded, now let's see if they give me my last payment or keep it for themselves.
I know you're reading this Dear uploaded team.

Last edited:

juanpaal

xuromi

I requested btc
I expect they will pay tomorrow or in Friday maximum
They always do that
a bank transfer does not pay so fast. The fastest thing that they have paid me a bank transfer has been 15 days. First they check the payment, and then it takes up to 1 month to reach the bank.

ff16

a bank transfer does not pay so fast. The fastest thing that they have paid me a bank transfer has been 15 days. First they check the payment, and then it takes up to 1 month to reach the bank.
Yes bank transfer takes long time but they open crypto when they restocking vouchers

xuromi

you requested btc? bank transfer ok? then, this isn't fast.
you say: I expect they will pay tomorrow or in Friday maximum
or btc is crypto?

RobertV

saua

Yesterday you got crypto? I tried at least 20 times a day trying to request a payout and nothing available. Today until now the same. And how 2 or 3 guys got crypto vouchers?

Top Bottom