[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question,i hope somebody answers.
Forum Ids: add the "Forum Ids" in the "ID Number" its the section id you don't need to add the full url just add the id so he can post to that section.
Where are these forum ids located?
For example the forum ids of forum.freshwap what numbers are they?

Hi elena1969!

1. Go to Navigation/Options
2. Click on 'My Areas'. For example, you want to post a movie, so 'Add New Area', then in the 'Area Name' field, type MOVIES. You can give a UID number for your area, but thats automatically filled by the program. (I think it's for the app, to make difference beetween areas number.)
3. Click on 'Save Changes' button (bottom)
4. Go to Navigaton/Add/Remove Sites
5. Make a new site, fill the needed fields. Now you see your already created area name in the list. The ID Number field is our next target.
On your mentioned site, i found this method useful:

You search for the forums where you want to post, then to figure out what is the actual forums ID number, you hover your mouse pointer on the "New Thread" button, then check the link, where it would go. At the end of the link you see a number, that is the actual forum's ID number.
You can fill now the 'ID Number' field.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Cyberaff, how to set a prefix?

c3b478.png

I read all over the net and i think this one has been missed out!

Ok i am going to give an example.
I choose to post a topic in applications in http://forums.freshwap.com/
I go to Navigation ---> Add/Remove sites.I click the template freshwap,which i have created.
On site details i write 1 http://forums.freshwap.com (don't write index or whatever)
2 username
3 password
I put a tick on topic icons and prefixes because the site requires it.(the problem is that when i put a tick on these i don't know how to add them,so i didn't put a tick on these,because it i didn't need to)
Site Type Vbulletin
The language encoding is left on random System.Text ....
Area name
My second area name is Applications,when i go to freshwap--> applications----> new thread -----> the last number is 6 so i write on id number on applications 6.
I go to Navigation ----> home -----> new post i add the title and text .On the right of the posts i choose [fsc](in my case i use filesonic,and beneath i choose applications)
I save the post with the floppy disk button.
Then i go to navigation ----> distribute new content i put a tick on my post and on freshwap and i click tools and distribute.(There are times when the site might not load,or some other errors but after 3 tries i was able to post and there was a green thingy which appeared for my post.)
I am still a newbie so...
Edit i finally did it,in 15 min my post will be ready

Last edited:
The moral of the story is that it is hard to understand the way the software works af first,but it's worth buying.
Yes it worked after a few failed attempts.
The reply is positive,because now i will save a lot of time when posting :)
<3<3<3

Thanks Cyberaff,for all the tutorials you have made.
I checked the thread,i was wondering what these prefixes and topic ids were.Well now i know,it is all cleared to me. :) <3<3<3

I would like to request some advice too...

Replying to an existing thread is so-so working: the pre-made post pattern and text formatting is erased, so it can't be used...:(

Boss CyberAff

what if one Post needs both a prefix and a tag ?

there is only one selectable dropdown menu for it on the post section

Last edited:
Boss CyberAff

what if one Post needs both a prefix and a tag ?

there is only one selectable dropdown menu for it on the post section

it will select it automatically when you put the tag and prefix id :)

I would like to request some advice too...

Replying to an existing thread is so-so working: the pre-made post pattern and text formatting is erased, so it can't be used...:(

contact the developer mate its not my job sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back