[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for sharing CyberAff.
just purchased MP5 yesterday and still learning then found this tut of yours.

just an inquiry.
is there a way i can reply to an existing thread not listed in the saved post?

ex. i want to reply to this thread...

thanks...really appreciates your inputs here on WJ.

glad to hear that mate, well i never used reply to this thread function will see!

thnx for sharing xD

you are welcome :)

excuse me Sir you said

Code:
vBulletin (vB) - Invision Power Board (IPB) - MyBB - PhpBB - SMF - DLE +  Wordpress will be next
is it allow posting on Datalife website ?

yes you heard it right but in a wrong way! read my same reply again before you sai i edited now lol

Code:
vBulletin (vB) - Invision Power Board (IPB) - MyBB - PhpBB - SMF - [COLOR=Red][B]DLE +  Wordpress will be next[/B][/COLOR]

you see what i said? DLE + WordPress will be next i didn't said "Supporting DLE + Wordpress"

thanks

just bought mp5 after using mp4, hopefully this one doesn't crash on me the way mp4 did, looking forward to downloading/installing and trying this version :)
glad to hear that :)

I have to concentrate on "Site Type: what site type is it? vBulletin? IPB? whatever just put the site type there"
Where can I find a Tuto which show me how to know the Site type everytime ?

I bought MP5 yesterday, 13 hours passed, and no response from the creators... and the contact and download link goes to a blank page.
Should i be concerned about it?

I think it's the ID number for the application. It means the order of the given values.
For example:

Tag name: Wupload
Tag Value: [WU]
UID: 0

Tag name: Filesonic
Tag Value: [FSC]
UID: 1

Tag name: Oron
Tag Value: [OR]
UID: 2

etc...

So when you add a new site and it needs toic icon or prefix, you see under the Tag Name the sites you specified with the order, as your UID's are specified.

Fix me if i'm wrong, but that's what i figured out so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back