[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAff

-= [UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use* =-

hello mates, well first of all let me explain you something about that thread,

i'm not the owner of this content nor i made that, i'm just contributing and trying to support the Tool "MultiPoster" :)

okey let just start xD

==================================================================================

FAQ:

What is Multi Poster?:

MultiPoster is very powerful tool , it can auto send your uploads/topic to various forums you just need to fill up few boxes to make a template "Sites" and add it in multiposter, and just spread the posts as many sites you want
Is it possible to pay for lifetime?:

of course it is, there isn't monthly/weekly/yearly fee. to pay for the multiposter its just 1 time pay and lifetime free updates xD
how many sites MP4/5 accepts?:

vBulletin (vB) - Invision Power Board (IPB) - MyBB - PhpBB - SMF - DLE + Wordpress will be next
Is your tool clean or Trojans/backdoors are there?:

no it's not i already scanned with Kaspersky 2011 and Other Antiviruses its clean, but if you download a nulled/cracked one you'll be keylogged its a virus/keylogged file so stay safe
how much time does it take to setup?:

nope its just "Unrar" and "Play" thingy no need to download/install etc...
How does it work?:

you can follow the steps i told in this thread
Payment Methods?:

==================================================================================

the tools you need to download & install to use this "Multi Poster"

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standone Installer)
Code:
http://***.**/N7NAX
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)
Code:
http://***.**/6DjFe
install "Web Installer" first after its done install 'Standone Installer" if it ask you "Remove or Repair" just do "Repair" xD

if you already installed both just ignore it, okey lets get started now

step 1, download Multi Poster first.
step 2, download the update tool.
step 3, now just make a new thread, add your the downloaded Multi Poster & Updater tool in that thread and run the "Updater.exe file first
step 4, after its done just open the Multi Poster and put your details there

Allqw3.png

you will get your username/password via email after you buy the "Multi Poster" from "ExtremeCoderz" :)

okey after you logged in you'll see this page

Sv02Yt.png

-= How to make Site Areas & Tags =-

okey since you are new to this you gotta make your own "Site Areas & Tags" i'll show you how!

click on Navigation --> Options -- My Areas

3rFxs1.png

these are my areas so just click the "Add New Area" and make one yourself xD

to make tags do same just click on "My TAGs" and make your own tags like "RS" etc...

ojjIjt.png

after you make the tags etc.. just go back to "Home" by clicking "Navigation --> Home"

-= How to make Site Templates =-
okey since you are new to this you gotta make templates i'll show you how!

click on Navigation --> Add/Remove Sites

fM0vtY.png

after you go there you will see a page like that

2ABtyp.png

click on File --> New Template to add new site

OM5rjP.png

add the site name you are creating for like if you are creating a template for "WJunction" then just put "WJunction" there and click the "Create Template" button

ssHubB.png

these are the templates i made, so same for you when you make your template you will see it on the left tab under "Website Templates" okey lets do the 2nd thing, click the template you made to enter the site url/topic icon id etc.. i'll go with Amaderforum

fen1FP.png

User/Pass/URL: okey when you click the "Template" the one you made it will show you all this just put the site url on the box of "URL" put your username in the box of "Username" and put the password in the box of "Password"

Forum Ids: add the "Forum Ids" in the "ID Number" its the section id you don't need to add the full url just add the id so he can post to that section.

Site Type: what site type is it? vBulletin? IPB? whatever just put the site type there

Language Encoding: its default don't change it

Tags/Icon/Prefix: if the site accept "Icon / Prefix or / Tag" just put the ids of "Icon/Prefix/Tag" in the box

Site Requirements: if the site accept any thing that listed on "Site Requirements" tick the box of it and put the ids etc.. as mentioned above!

okey after you done it all, lets just get moved from there and make a new post

click on "Navigation --> Home"

FBgCqV.png

click the "White Paper" and you will see a "Title/Description/Tags" are there, just fill up it

Ks1rOG.png

do you see 2 boxes right after the "Title/Description" just select the " Section you want to post to and the "Tag" you wanna post like "MULTI" or "RS" etc...

after its done just click on the "Floppy Button" and save the post

JAS8KG.png

okey i will spread one

qTyg1V.png

okey after you fill them up and save the post just click again on "Navigation -- Distribute New Content"

9pFrAX.png

there are the forums and posts you have saved/made just tick the box of the upload you want to spread

and tick the box of site you wanna send to

i will send to "FreshWap Forums" just see

XZwcE1.png

after you tick the box you will see the post name and its "Que" just go to "Tools -- Distribute" and thats it

after you click the "Distribute" button you will see the "Status" has been changed to "Sending" that means your post getting sent!

J522fj.png

after its done you will see the the Status with a link and its colored to "Green"

J19Gjv.png

if you wanna see your post just double click that green thingy and it will redirect you to the thread lets see how is it looking xD

Code:
http://humourdl.com/forums/f18-dvd-rip/faster-2010-dvdrip-xvid-fxg-206604.html#post220253
yahoo its same as i wanted xD yeah i WiNz LOL,

so the tutorial is done <3 but i will show you another tutorial to how to grab "Forum Ids, Prefix Ids, Topic Icon Ids," as soon as possible

thank you <3

131 comments
yes it does complete the captcha but no idea why BayW is blocking mp5 i guess,

at those users who thinks MP5 is full of bugs, i say its not, its awesome more than other posters

anyways thanks guys i will update the thread with mp5 templates ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back