[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CyberAff

Thank you for sharing. I am using warez-me poster, not satisfied at all as to use it you have to learn how it actually runs...like sign into their website and then try loggin, restarting pc n bla bla.

both of them out of bugs mate, if you downloaded cracked one and tried to use it then you failed, because its keylogged or if anyone told you to not buy it its fail, etc.etc..., then they just failed lol

its lot better than others

why do i keep getting the unable to find area error?I've checked all the forum type and id number,everything is correct.

why do i keep getting the unable to find area error?I've checked all the forum type and id number,everything is correct.

1st question, did you copy the template of MP4/5 and posted in your thread then tried to post it?
2nd, did you put the specified area i mean you made the area and when you saved the area, you made a post and selected the area + tags?

thats what the error mate :)

thanks

Cyberaff for mod

8-) i appreciate your words =D

thanks for teh spam btw <.\_<

just bought mp5 after using mp4, hopefully this one doesn't crash on me the way mp4 did, looking forward to downloading/installing and trying this version :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back