[UnOfficial] ExtremeCoderz's Multi Poster (4/5) Tutorial *How to Use*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a great tutorial....

ok here is the thing i own MP, but since then i didnt get any update notification via email...... i even forgot how to use it. coz i just brought it and never used it....

Can anyone tell me what new now?

thats a great tutorial....

ok here is the thing i own MP, but since then i didnt get any update notification via email...... i even forgot how to use it. coz i just brought it and never used it....

Can anyone tell me what new now?

when you download the MP5. you'll get the updater.exe inside the rar file ;)

Is there a way to make your multiposter remember at which sites you post?
I mean that i have 160 working templates and 150 not working and i have to tick every working template manually right?
Is there a way to tick them once and then when you want to post again something new,the templates to be saved and ticked like your previous time posting?
( if you don't get the question,i will try to express myself in a different way :D)

i forgot my password to login...i tries to reset pass from site , got a token code but that code is not working on site.... need help...

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/gHUSc3.png[/SLIDE]

i want to purchase it

please tell me details where i can purchase ? and i need complete guidance coz im gonna use it for the first time....

Is there a way to make your multiposter remember at which sites you post?
I mean that i have 160 working templates and 150 not working and i have to tick every working template manually right?
Is there a way to tick them once and then when you want to post again something new,the templates to be saved and ticked like your previous time posting?
( if you don't get the question,i will try to express myself in a different way :D)

no i don't think so its possible,

i forgot my password to login...i tries to reset pass from site , got a token code but that code is not working on site.... need help...

[SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/e/gHUSc3.png[/SLIDE]

contact the developers with your transaction id :)

i want to purchase it

please tell me details where i can purchase ? and i need complete guidance coz im gonna use it for the first time....

www.extremecoderz.com for complete guidance. follow this thread

thanks

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i24/2be7b1.png[/SLIDE]

im getting this error

after updating from update tools
it show me this kind of error
can someone help me out ?

Using Win 7 X86...

@shaider

I get similar "detailed" crashes, when i break the posting process. But sometimes (fortunately..) it's just instant, with no serious reason.

(win7 x64)

you need to install to .netframework, 1 is standone installer. and 1 is normal i guess. install them both.

just look at my tut again. i guess i've provided the framework, if you still getting error. just open a thread in extremecoderz. staff will take a look and help you back :)

I was misgiving wheter extremecoderz are scam or not because I had red it at this forum. 2 weeks ago I bought a licence and after 24hours I got my copy. I just wanted to let you know.

I'm having difficulties posting to humourdl.com with MP5.....

I'm allowed to post, but whenever I try to post with MultiPoster, I always get a yellow result, I click on it to see the page and all I see is weird code. but if I post manually it works fine...

Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back