The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who have alternative will never use them because of there ultra slow support. 26 days for replying support ticket should listed in world record.. Or support ticket member should be awarded with Oscar for quick service .

Withdraw pending for week now ..

My account is verify ... can you please check my ticket QPI-686-6573 is been a week I try to withdraw a check but my transaction is still pending .. please email me at kimmiezchen@gmail.com if anything change

Thank you

Mates, Payza is getting down. Transfer your moneys to other Payment Processor. If Payza support continues like this, It will surely BankRupt :D

they are already helping their clients businesses to go bankrupt, it's totally unacceptable that you need to wait more than 1 month for an answer on the question why your money didn't arrive in your bank account

I have been waiting for my payza debit card withdraw over 10 days.Payza wets its reputation.Reference Number 19B25-71600-5A3D4.

Totally Crap Service.
Seriously, you guys are so unprofessional, when you are not good at it, why the hell are you guys continuing to provide this so called service ???
I have a resolution pending for over a month now, which is escalated, and i am unable to add a reply, neither create a new resolution (which is of course another waste of time).
I am going to stop using Payza from now, there are several reasons :
1. Worst customer Service/support ever.
2. Highest fees.

I still wonder how come you guys are popular with such a reputation.

hello is this payza official support thread? i submitted a ticket near about 2 months ago about receiving fee. after 1 month from ticket submission payza sent me a reply with their business history :'( what a quality support :facepalm:

can any payza member check my ticket? [#IZQ-237-83010]

Last edited:
hi. i am so worried i accidentally forgot to turn off my hotspot shield vpn when i logged in to my payza account. i know that using proxy anonymizers may limit my account. i did not make any transactions while logged in using the hotspot shield though, i just viewed the homepage. i immediately turned off the vpn when i realized HSS was on and then I logged out, and logged back in using my real IP. my account has not yet been limited so far. should i be worried?

Any alternative way to get account verified for registered company other then A , B or C procedures ?

Hi protocol1,

If you want, you can send us verification documents such as a valid photo ID and a recent proof of address. Send the documents to our verification support.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Best regards,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

hello is this payza official support thread? i submitted a ticket near about 2 months ago about receiving fee. after 1 month from ticket submission payza sent me a reply with their business history :'( what a quality support :facepalm:

can any payza member check my ticket? [#IZQ-237-83010]

Hey Host4offshore.com

Our support got back to you yesterday concerning your receiving fee. As for the hold times implemented on your account, they are currently getting looked into. I will let you know if it's possible to have the times lowered.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

hi. i am so worried i accidentally forgot to turn off my hotspot shield vpn when i logged in to my payza account. i know that using proxy anonymizers may limit my account. i did not make any transactions while logged in using the hotspot shield though, i just viewed the homepage. i immediately turned off the vpn when i realized HSS was on and then I logged out, and logged back in using my real IP. my account has not yet been limited so far. should i be worried?

Hi tacticshow,

It should be ok, but PM me your account details so that I can check it out with our Account Security.

Kind regards,
Marco

bank withdrawl processed on 26 but still not arrived to my bank?? please any information??

44B11-D8CD2-95F3F

its more than 3 days :(

Hello sir .

i have a question with my payza account Status temporary hold.

and it's been 12days for that. i have reply all the question that payza ask me

my ticket # JHU-857-86031. please take a look just for few mins.

Pending Withdrawl

Hi Marco,

I withdrew money from my Payza account on July 16th and on July 24th it was still showing as pending. In that time I sent numerous e-mails and tweets, opened a support ticket, attempted to call and no one responded to any of my concerns.

Thinking it was an error on my par,t I canceled the transaction and then withdrew again for the bank transfer.

We are now on the SEVENTH business day of THIS transaction and it still shows as PENDING. I was using AlertPay for months and never had this problem?

I have opened another ticket (QFW-797-91249) and am yet to hear a reply. I am a bit frustrated because no one is answering my questions, and this was my rent money.

Can you help, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back