The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tarik,

if you are still here please check this ticket [#JOT-636-13144]

Sorry, I can not reply on your pm

Thank you

No worries, thanks for getting back to our banking operations. They've started the communication process with our banking partners to trace the returned transaction. I'll keep an eye out for you and get my colleague to get back to you as soon as we hear news on the trace.

Take care,
Tarik

please check EFM-528-20053.
I requested withdrawal by bank wire at 10/11/2012.
still pending.

Hey Seven7,

I apologize for these delays, it's being investigated. You'll hear back as soon as things are sorted out.

Regards,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

hi tarik can you complete my withdraw please 109E1-31601-D3FF1

Hey Vennom23, I apologize for the wait, it's just been reported to get looked into. As is it's prioritized, you should hear back soon.

Take care,
Tarik

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Hi Payza Advisor,

One of my friend need your help regarding verification document of Bank Statement [India]

His Ticket ID:- #RIW-150-62193

Thank you

Hey Champ, looks like maybe his proof of address is outdated. Let him know we are waiting for another submission, his ID is already approved, we just need that last piece of the puzzle.

Thanks!
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Please do check my problem also

Hey Devilz,

Looks like you heard back concerning the issue. Please refer to the information sent to you by email back on the 26th of Oct.

Thanks
Tarik

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

I wanted to thank you all for being great team players, as many of you may know we are no longer providing support here on Wjunction. Keep doing what you do, many great minds here, I know many of you will flourish. May prosperity and good health come your way!

All the best,
Tarik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back