The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
prepaid credit card

Hi i have applied for prepaid credit card for 10 days still no replies my card sended or not? When i will get my verify mail?

can I add my Payza prepaid card to Paypal? has someone tried this?
I have to buy some stuff from a store buy they only have Paypal as payment method (no credit card option)

Please check my ticket: #ZBW-280-39320

My account Account Status Temporary Hold with reason: "Thank you for choosing Payza as your secure payment processor. I am contacting you on behalf of Payza's Fraud Prevention department."

I'm a exchanger, They bought and sold me payza. Please open my account back. I do not know what happened, please help me :(

Hi, please can you help me, my payza debit card it not arrive and it past more than 3 months, my Ticket is UEQ-872-84814(1 submitted one month ago without any answer)

@trungnhut, looks like you didn't contact payza before doing exchange business. Payza is strict about exchanges and only verified exchangers are allowed to do exchanges.

@Krun!x, Payza Login working for me

Last edited:
@trungnhut, looks like you didn't contact payza before doing exchange business. Payza is strict about exchanges and only verified exchangers are allowed to do exchanges.

@Krun!x, Payza Login working for me

Sorry because I do not know about that, payza please forgive and please unhold my account :) Please help me!

me 2 i dunno what is happening with payza?

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

A withdrawal from your Payza e-wallet to your Payza-issued Prepaid Card will take 2-4 business days to complete. Once the transaction has been completed in your Payza account, the funds will be loaded onto your Payza-issued Prepaid Card within 1-2 business days. <<<<<<<<<<<<< that means we gotta get our money in max 4 days , what is with you and your payza problems we have business to take care of i cancelled a withdrawal and started it again coz it was pending for 5 days and now 3 days in the second withdrawals and nothing yet
Marco can you clarify things up , because your whole system is collapsing and hurting a lot of people .
take a look at this second withdrawal refrence 88A20-7BE31-4A73E
regards

I can't seem to get my site craigsblacklist.ca to accept payments for payza anymore. It says it's been approved yet I can't seem to checkout any item from the site through payza.

Hi Geocodes,

Can you send me your account details so that I can look into it with our Integration team?

Thanks in advance!
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

@ Payza_Advisor

Can you please check this Ticket ID #RME-556-31024 , waiting for withdrawal since 04/07/2012 .

Check PM I've sent details there .

Hey subhy259,

Send us a proof of deposit please, we will be able to move forward and manually credit your funds only once we receive this document.

Our support has sent you some instructions by email.

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

My friend have a question:
"I have a visa for an international bank and i already credited her alot of times with solid trust, I wanted to know if we can right now to do the same with payza?
Thank you!"

We are israelis.

Hi DimaRo,

Our payment platform allows you to add a Visa credit/debit card to your Payza account. Once you validate your card, you will be able to use up to 1000USD per month. You may have a total of up to three active cards on file at a time.

Have a look at the FAQ section we have concerning credit card deposits.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/List/Index/86/credit-cards

Kind regards,
Marco
Payza

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Hi,

Can someone help me as I have been trying to deposit money from my local bank account into my Payza account but I constantly get the following message "The bank account that you selected does not support deposit at this time." ... this is preventing me from making deposits into the payza account. Can anyone help me with this issue please.

Kind regards

Hey justbeenpaid1,

What country are you based in? Right now ACH (bank transfers) are down in the US, they should be back up soon though. I will make an announcement to the wjunction community once it's back.

Best regards,
Marco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back