The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Payza_Advisor: Payza is located in Canada like Alertpay?
Also, where can I check your fees ($ or %)? I've received some funds and I see that these funds are not complete, I assume there are fees but I would like to know how much this is.

Last edited:
Hello,

When will be payza pre-paid cards roll out in India?

Also, for verification, where should I send the documents. Can you please guide me? :)

hello

Can i order payza card but my account still unverified ?

I have driver’s license and only have utility bill dated last 6 monts

Hello sequelae,

Once you place your order, you will be asked to submit a photo ID and proof of address. Can you provide us with a recent banking statement? The document would have to be no older than 3 month old.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

@Payza_Advisor: Payza is located in Canada like Alertpay?
Also, where can I check your fees ($ or %)? I've received some funds and I see that these funds are not complete, I assume there are fees but I would like to know how much this is.

Hello Kof_p,

For the most part our members have a regular fee structure. This would mean that incoming payments received by Personal Pro or Business accounts will be deducted 2.5% plus .25 cents. Here is our fees page linked bellow. Let me know if you have any additional questions!

https://www.payza.com/support/payza-transaction-fees

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Thanks Marco.

No problem :)

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Hello,

Also, for verification, where should I send the documents. Can you please guide me? :)

Hi Gamelord,

For now we are facing limitation imposed by the Indian financial authorities as well as the Indian government who make it near impossible to have outside card issuers provide their services inside of India

If this changes, you can be sure we have you in mind.

Wishing you the best,
Marco

Dear Marco,

As you may/may not know, Payza isn't registered company and also doesn't authorized by FSA under EMR2011. Reminding all members of wJunction to stay away from Payza until they get government authorization for the issuing of electronic money.

Thanks,
Kind regards

Can you, Marco, tell anything about I wrote above?

Hello,

To answer your second question, check out the link provided bellow. Submit Verification Documents will be one of the available options.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Also, just to keep you on the aware side of things, our verification process is delayed but we are doing our best so that all requests are taken care of. Once you submit your documents, wait for us to get back to you. There is no need to resubmit them, this will actually lower your priority in our queue, further lengthening our response time.

We will await for your documents.

All the best,
Marco

Hello

Sir happy to see your Support Thread on this forum.

I like to know you that i am tried call on your support center and waited more than 30 mins no Operator come :facepalm:

I withdrawal my money since 2 months almost not got so far even submitted documents and verified.

You Support team message me since week ago that you will get money in 2 Business Days so far week now nothing i received?

I sent you all the things you need to track me.

Hope to get my issue solved asap i am fraustated now!

WTH my account still inactive i already send u proves

20 days gone no reply from ur site y
when u active my account????????????????????????????????

Ticket ID #MVN-514-61330

Ticket ID #UKV-253-715

my customer trying to send me money of invoice all he gets :-

The member you are attempting to send money to cannot receive transfers or payments at this time.

my status is business verified and he is trying send money directly not using whmcs.

Ticket ID #MVN-514-61330

Ticket ID #UKV-253-715

WTH man my account still in pending list even i send u all proves my national id card 1 year bank statement electricity and Gass bills

when i try 2 purchase any thing this error displayed y?????????????????????????????????

The amount you are trying to send exceeds your transaction limit as an unverified member. Become Payza Verified to lift this transaction limit.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/dbb2c5193379223

Ticket ID #MVN-514-61330

Ticket ID #UKV-253-715

Hello Kamrandahir,

Thanks for submitting your verification documents. I apologize for the delays, we are swamped right now with emails. We are however catching up with the work loads and will get to your documents as soon as we can. Remember not to send any more tickets concerning the same issue, this will only lower your priority in our queue.

Kind regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

my customer trying to send me money of invoice all he gets :-

The member you are attempting to send money to cannot receive transfers or payments at this time.

my status is business verified and he is trying send money directly not using whmcs.

Hi bhanuprasad1981,

Can you please PM me a ticket ID number so that I can get your account information to one of our business helpdesk advisors.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Hello HyDra_92,

Thanks for the heads up!

Dear Marco,

As you may/may not know, Payza isn't registered company and also doesn't authorized by FSA under EMR2011. Reminding all members of wJunction to stay away from Payza until they get government authorization for the issuing of electronic money.

Thanks,
Kind regards

Can you, Marco, tell anything about I wrote above?

Hi Methad0ne,

Thanks for your comments, I will pass it on to the appropriate department. I can get back to you on that once I hear from my Compliance Team who are presently out of the office.

Kind regards,
Marco

Any News on this?

I Have two websites e.g. a.com and b.com having whmcs to sell webhosting. my alertpay account is verified for a.com and now I want to accept payza at b.com. What should I have to do?
Should i have to create new account or you will add secondary account. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back