The Official Payza Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when will credit card deposits be available?

When can we fund the accounts again with card??

Been saying down for maintenance for a while now??

Are you guys ever going to get some kind of working site??

I'm starting to lose faith in this company, is it going the same way as epassporte?

My account was restricted on 14 march, They said me to contact for reassessment of funds after 60 days, After 60 days passed on 14 May, i contacted on 18 May. No reply yet after 20 days.
When will Payza return my money or even reply to the ticket.

Here is the ticket id LHD-540-61251

Does payza still issue card to withdraw money via atm? The "order your alertpay card" message still appears now with payza, wondering if this option is still available and if so if people can order the card (formerly alerptay card). Thanks.

Hope fastest time
I need to Verify my account
Now if I want to Verify
identity card, driving license, bank bill

That can? Can you help me?

Hi tuongyda14,

This is correct, you may verify your account by submitting a a valid photo ID and a valid proof of address. Send them in a support ticket to our Verification Support.

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Let me know if you have any other questions,

Warm regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

People from kosovo can use payza.com?

Hi Thumper,

Although we are a global online payment processor operating in 190+ counties we unfortunately don't support Kosovo.

Bellow is a list of the countries we do support .

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Warm regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

dude Payza_Advisor y ur ignoring me

http://www.wjunction.com/1555110-post65.htm

and plz tell me when u ppl verfy my account this year or next year???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi kamrandahir,

It's my understanding that you have submitted your documents for review. Please remain patient while our verification Support works towards your documents.

As for credit card validation, the feature is currently under maintenance. I will update members of the Wjunction community as soon as I hear any news on that.

Regards,
Marco

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

Does payza still issue card to withdraw money via atm? The "order your alertpay card" message still appears now with payza, wondering if this option is still available and if so if people can order the card (formerly alerptay card). Thanks.

Hi danda99,

We at Payza are still shipping out PrePaid Debit Cards for those who decide to place their orders! If you are looking for a convenient way to withdraw funds from your Payza balance, the PrePaid Debit Card is a great alternative to some of the other withdrawal methods we have in place. Once your PrePaid Debit Card is loaded you can us it at an ATM or POS that supports VISA.

Have a great day!
Marco

Let's try again....

IS it maintenance or is this feature gone now?

Let's try again....

Sounds a lot like when they were AlertPay doesn't it :facepalm:

New name, same issues?

Micro deposits

Are micro deposits still occuring for verification? I have been waiting more than 5 business days now.

Also are checks still being issued to US citizens, and what is the ETA?

They have Only Changed The name, Website and Layout of Website.
The Other Change they brought is this that the support has gone Worst , i am waiting for a support ticket reply from 21 Days, Looks like that I will have to wait till 2013 :(
I am not getting reassessments of My funds.

@shobi, recreate ticket again. there helpdesk script really useless, even you cant reply after their response.

@Payza support, why you peoples not accept Visa card ? your support says you currently not allowed Visa prepaid cards.

Also, where we send Money orders to you ? because your support written different address then the show when you create Transaction.

Are micro deposits still occuring for verification? I have been waiting more than 5 business days now.

Also are checks still being issued to US citizens, and what is the ETA?

Hi jayfree98,

We are still issuing checks to our US members. You can expect the eta to be 5-10 business days.

As for the micro deposits, we actually had a small delay on our end. This caused 2-4 business day delay. Should not be much longer before the micro deposits post.

Warm regards,
Marco

Verification Problem

Verification Problem :

Ticket ID: TLB-455-69959
Subject: Please help me.I did the verification wire tranfer,but you didn't verify me.
Department: Account Verification Inquiries

I made a Bank wire tranfer for VERIFICATION (I selected verification method),
The bank wire tranfer was succesfull,but I didn't get verified.
It was a bankwire tranfer for verification only
Please fix it and make me verified.

Thank you

Sounds a lot like when they were AlertPay doesn't it :facepalm:

New name, same issues?

Yes exactly

Hi jayfree98,

We are still issuing checks to our US members. You can expect the eta to be 5-10 business days.

As for the micro deposits, we actually had a small delay on our end. This caused 2-4 business day delay. Should not be much longer before the micro deposits post.

Warm regards,
Marco

Hello????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back