StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email: alice@streamsb.com still working?
Hi, No sir, this email is no longer used for StreamSB. If you have any questions, need help nagy now please let me know, I will be happy to assist with any of your problems.
Post automatically merged:

Email: alice@streamsb.com still working?
Thanks

@StreamSB 2 days have passed but the video still doesn't work: https://lvturbo.com/bhvpmc6t942v.html and I still have the same problem... this is already the second time in a row that you answer me telling me that you do something immediately to solve it and then you don't do it and don't answer anymore, it was also happened in the previous message to this one... this:

are you kidding me?
Sorry, I did an in-depth check and maybe you have an error with your video, even though I re-encode it for you, it seems that the video can't be encode, sorry for the inconvenience and here is an undesirable problem. Can you delete this video and re-upload it?

@StreamSB 2 days have passed but the video still doesn't work: https://lvturbo.com/bhvpmc6t942v.html and I still have the same problem... this is already the second time in a row that you answer me telling me that you do something immediately to solve it and then you don't do it and don't answer anymore, it was also happened in the previous message to this one... this:

are you kidding me?
Can you tell me your username at StreamSB?

Last edited:
for your new sites, why did you change /v/ to /e/. or rather, why didn't you do it as /e/ in the first place?
i am satisfied with your hosts. keep it up like this. :)

for your new sites, why did you change /v/ to /e/. or rather, why didn't you do it as /e/ in the first place?
i am satisfied with your hosts. keep it up like this. :)
Thank you for your information, we will pass it on to the technical department.

@StreamSB I wrote to you privately...
Thanks. I will check now

how to registration? the regist button is missing!!
Please check your private message, I contacted you there

Last edited:
It seems that streaming is already fine now ;)
Thanks for your respond. We will always listen to your comments and we appreciate feedback. Your feedback will help us better understand what needs improvement and create positive change at our platform. I

glad issue fix bro i hope streamsb can regain its status to trusted videohost it always consistent and definitely user favorite
Hi, We thank you for the wonderful experience. We would love to receive many of your comments, suggestions or difficulties. We value every feedback and are committed to taking every comment submitted to us carefully and improving our services.

Why some older movies can't be downloaded?
Hi, I contacted you via private chat channel, you can check PM

Last edited:
Thanks for your respond. We will always listen to your comments and we appreciate feedback. Your feedback will help us better understand what needs improvement and create positive change at our platform. I

Hi, We thank you for the wonderful experience. We would love to receive many of your comments, suggestions or difficulties. We value every feedback and are committed to taking every comment submitted to us carefully and improving our services.

Hi, I contacted you via private chat channel, you can check PM
UzHRjD.sssss.png

:grimacing: Time for change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back