StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
From last month I got 1/3 on viewers. I don’t mind about loose money, but customers that visit site can’t see nothing.

I can’t believe they continue say that they are working to improve the environment but the situation is never ending.

This hosting is slowly ending.

@komitolita sometimes i have the impression that the streamsb team is artificial intelligence xD
Hello sir
We are a professional support team
Always put the customer first
Post automatically merged:

many videos same error Error: 232011 :slight_frown:
Hello sir
can you send me the video link?
I'll check it out right away

Is it normal for streamsb to take 7 days to proceed the payment?
Hello sir
Payout requests will typically be processed in less than 24 hours, up to a week.
For users who request payment for the first time, we need to double check before paying

@StreamSB error 232011 on this video: https://lvturbo.com/t7akabv3066s.html please fix it...
Hello sir
Your video is wrong
please upload again i deleted it for you

From last month I got 1/3 on viewers. I don’t mind about loose money, but customers that visit site can’t see nothing.

I can’t believe they continue say that they are working to improve the environment but the situation is never ending.

This hosting is slowly ending.
We are very sorry for your inconvenience and discomfort. We are still working on this issue and hope it will be resolved soon. We are still working hard to develop StreamSB, sir

today all videos using old domains like watchsb.com sbahn.com were not working

i changed everything to lvturbo.com and they are ok now
Hello sir, now everything is normal you can check. And if you have any problems, you can contact online support for timely handling. Thanks

The old domains are no longer working.
All videos stopped opening.
Hello sir, now everything is normal you can check. And if you have any problems, you can contact online support for timely handling. Thanks

Statistic get worst every day because videos have problems.

I wait 1 more week and if the situation is the same I’ll change host
Hello sir, can you contact us via online support to solve the problems you are facing? Thanks
We are very sorry to have made you unsatisfied with the service of our host, we are committed to solving your problem thoroughly.

OS lowered the statistics in general? are there again many corrupted videos?
We're working hard to fix the counter issue, sir. Can you let us know what video links are broken so we can do an in-depth check

download error in many links

"This video is not available for downloads"

Please tell me the video link, I will check it for you, you can send it via PM to me

To our dear StreamSB server users,

We are reaching out to you today to inform you about the current situation with our server. Unfortunately, our server has been under attack by malicious parties using DDOS methods. Despite this challenge, our technical team is working tirelessly to improve and upgrade the system to ensure uninterrupted service for our customers.
We understand how disturbing and upsetting this can be, and we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to prevent this from happening in the future.

Additionally, we want to make you aware that there have been many malicious opponents who have uploaded violent videos to our server and then reported them to domain and server providers.

We encourage our customers to proactively add custom domains to reduce risk and better protect their content. This will help to prevent similar situations from occurring and allow us to provide a safer environment for everyone.

Once again, we want to emphasize that all violent videos are a violation of our policies and cannot be forgiven. We urge our customers to report any such content immediately.

As we navigate through this challenging phase, we need the support and cooperation of our valued customers to overcome it. We understand how frustrating this situation can be, but we are committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. We thank you for your patience, understanding, and support during this time.

Together, we can overcome this challenge and emerge stronger than ever before. Thank you for being a part of the StreamSB community.

Thank you for reading this announcement.

Last edited:
I joined StreamSB since its launch and never looked back, truly superb. for some reason I wasn't affected a lot in that ddos attack or the domains being taken down.
I was wondering if it's possible to process my payment, it usually takes less than 24 hours,
username: tunis0101.

StreamSB,
rates low, 80% of old movies on the old domain don't work and you write to the guy to give you an example link. You say the same thing over and over like a robot...
lol, really streamsb is getting more and more frustrating...

@StreamSB I re-uploaded the file after it was removed and now it's more buggy than before... https://lvturbo.com/f8m0umxrvmuc.html
yCkMuG0.png

and I would like to understand why since it works fine on the other hosts where I have uploaded it...

I joined StreamSB since its launch and never looked back, truly superb. for some reason I wasn't affected a lot in that ddos attack or the domains being taken down.
I was wondering if it's possible to process my payment, it usually takes less than 24 hours,
username: tunis0101.
Hi, Thank you for your information, we will check your payment request and will process your payment request as quickly as possible.

@StreamSB I re-uploaded the file after it was removed and now it's more buggy than before... https://lvturbo.com/f8m0umxrvmuc.html
yCkMuG0.png

and I would like to understand why since it works fine on the other hosts where I have uploaded it...
Hi, this is a notification that your video is unencrypted and your video needs to be encrypted to play the video, sir.
Please wait, I will check the link for you

StreamSB,
rates low, 80% of old movies on the old domain don't work and you write to the guy to give you an example link. You say the same thing over and over like a robot...
lol, really streamsb is getting more and more frustrating...
Sir, hope you understand one thing that, when a user reports that the video is not working, we need the user's link or information to conduct a professional check to find the problem and fix it. troubleshooting. If you refuse to provide any information, we are forced to ask you for information until we receive the information to check, and therefore you think it is a robot, which is absurd. When you keep complaining that the video has an error but don't give us the information to check, how do you want us to handle the problem?
And about the counter issue, we have been working hard to fix the problem quickly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back