StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @StreamSB, most of my viewers are from US and Canadian users they have IPv6 which doesnt work with streamsb, how do I fix it? even with a custom domain it's not working
Hello, What error did you get while playing the video? Please send me 1 error video ID. I'll check. Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

Same Problem for me in many hosts and that make my users ran ?
Hello sir, Please send me video ID, I will check about this error.

Last edited:
@StreamSB sir, this is bug? my video not counting since i upload.
image.png
you still didnt reply my comment? https://i.ibb.co/QfGVCBv/image.png
@StreamSB

In the title it includes 1080p ... I've uploaded a couple of mkv files, but it is converted to 720p max ...

Update: I heard from support that it is only for a select number of uploaders. I've asked for a trial.
Update 2: A month waiting time because it's not perfected yet.

Why don't take the misleading 1060p off the title?

Last edited:
In the title it includes 1080p ... I've uploaded a couple of mkv files, but it is converted to 720p max ...

Update: I heard from support that it is only for a select number of uploaders. I've asked for a trial.
Update 2: A month waiting time because it's not perfected yet.

Why don't take the misleading 1060p off the title?
Hi, Please contact the technical department at the live chat app again. I will support you directly. Thank you!

Hi everybody.
Has anyone noticed play errors of some uploaded videos? Some videos freeze every 5-10 seconds with buffering, but the audio has not interruptions, only the video skips. Some other videos are fine, with no problem, so I think it's an encoding problem. Someone can tell me better? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back