StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StreamSB
hello I try to add my payment address, the email where they confirm the change arrives but in the panel it is not updated and the apgo address does not appear and so I cannot ask to be paid I have left you a private message with my data

@StreamSB
hello I try to add my payment address, the email where they confirm the change arrives but in the panel it is not updated and the apgo address does not appear and so I cannot ask to be paid I have left you a private message with my data
Hi sir, Your problem has been solved. Have a nice day.

PM'ed something important, please respond when you can :)
Hi, We'll keep this in mind, thank you for your info. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

How do you copy Embed copy right click and control c both are not working for me I have tried with Firefox and Chrome both same thing??
Yes sir, we have prevented this for some reason. Best Regards

@Streamlare-Kim , You have a serious problem with duplicate uploads. Most of the uploads (at least remote upload) are duplicated. My record is 10 times doubling of one upload. They all convert separately.
Hi, We will take care of this right away, Pls Reply PM us, I need more info to fix it. Thank you.

Same here..
Hi, Which method did you upload?
We will take care of this immediately. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, We will take care of this right away, Pls Reply PM us, I need more info to fix it. Thank you.

Hi, Which method did you upload?
We will take care of this immediately. Thanks
Hello i had the same issue, i'm using remote upload but during upload there just appear 1 item on the file but when it's done appear +2 items in My Videos folder

Hello i had the same issue, i'm using remote upload but during upload there just appear 1 item on the file but when it's done appear +2 items in My Videos folder
Hi, Please check again. Please notify us if the problem persists. Thanks for the information.

@StreamSB , I think I found the source of the problem with double uploads. Videos are duplicated each time the page is refreshed during upload (for check upload progress).

edit.// Sorry. This isn'st the source of the problem. The problem still exist.

Last edited:
Now no video work in app web video cast to chromecast anymore.

Please test the app Web video cast and chromecast and resolve it soon.

Now no video work in app web video cast to chromecast anymore.

Please test the app Web video cast and chromecast.

I only get 720P now from sweden.

Please resolve it soon. @StreamSB

Last edited:
Hope StreamSB resolve all videos work play to chromecast in the app Web video cast.

Now i cant see all files Android the video dont start on TV hope StreamSB listen and work to resolve the bug lots of videos get now.

The team behind Web video cast say StreamSB must config adaptive corrent and test web video cast app to chromecast. If StreamSB resolve it Web Video Cast find and read in all files.

Last edited:
Hope StreamSB resolve all videos work play to chromecast in the app Web video cast.

Now i cant see all files Android the video dont start on TV hope StreamSB listen and work to resolve the bug lots of videos get now.

The team behind Web video cast say StreamSB must config adaptive corrent and test web video cast app to chromecast. If StreamSB resolve it Web Video Cast find and read in all files.
Hi, The technical department has accepted your comments. Thanks

Thanks for faster Payment ?
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back