StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Encode quality is crap I uploaded a 3gb 1080p video after encoding 500mb 720p at about 2000 bitrate. Just turn off encoding in your settings it only for works for videos that are MP4 H265 AAC
But Turning it Off Some Users Have Slow Network Connection It Will Buffer a lot for them.. If they Play 1080p Videos in Slow network... I want them to be able to Switch Quality..

StreamSb Should Fix this.. or tell us what to do for videos to encode in 1080p too
Post automatically merged:

Encode quality is crap I uploaded a 3gb 1080p video after encoding 500mb 720p at about 2000 bitrate. Just turn off encoding in your settings it only for works for videos that are MP4 H265 AAC
Most of my videos are MP4 H264 AAC... How is that? can it work to 1080p.. Encoding?

Last edited:
But Turning it Off Some Users Have Slow Network Connection It Will Buffer a lot for them.. If they Play 1080p Videos in Slow network... I want them to be able to Switch Quality..

StreamSb Should Fix this.. or tell us what to do for videos to encode in 1080p too

Most of my videos are MP4 H264 AAC... How is that? can it work to 1080p.. Encoding?

if when uploading a file without encoding in h264 and acc reduces it in size and leaves it from 1080 to 720, you have to change the md5 since that file was already uploaded by another user and it was converted

I currently have hundreds of videos in 1080 quality and they load and reproduce perfectly well in slow and fast connections, my only one but they are the rates for Spain

Last edited:
Only use the forum here.

But i use site use StreamSB and i see movies quality are bad. Hope StreamSB can relese the encoding get more original quality and not make quality more bad when we use encoding.

Last edited:
Only use the forum here.

But i use site use StreamSB and i see movies quality are bad. Hope StreamSB can relese the encoding get more original quality and not make quality more bad when we use encoding.
Hi, You are the disruptor. If you really haven't used StreamSB, you shouldn't judge us too much. We only serve our customers and you are not one of them. Our system only handles real customer requests. You should go somewhere else and discuss your bullshit. Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back