StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sir, The video speed will be the same. What country are you in and are you experiencing slow video playback?
Post automatically merged:

Hi ZeroCool22, We tested the player that can resize the subtitles, but we had some problems with the new Player. So we need more time to upgrade it. Thank you, have a nice day.
Hello, could check to add PlayerJS? (playerjs.com) the interesant feature of it is can use .ass/.ssa/vtt/srt subtitles and come with resize of subtitles since the player, thanks and happy new year!

Some ETA for the new player to come back?:thinking:
Hi, We will complete and fully upgrade the necessary features and the player will be updated in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello, could check to add PlayerJS? (playerjs.com) the interesant feature of it is can use .ass/.ssa/vtt/srt subtitles and come with resize of subtitles since the player, thanks and happy new year!
Hi Thank you for your positive comments. I will send a request to the technical department about this. Happy New Year and all the luck will come your way.

Last edited:
Every day sam time 21:30 till in the early morning all videos over old domains has the same error -.- pls fix that shit i dont want chang 22k links from embed, cloudsb, playsb, etc manually to watchsb -.-
screenshot_1lsjyn.jpg

Hi, We will complete and fully upgrade the necessary features and the player will be updated in the near future. Thank you and have a nice day.

Hi Thank you for your positive comments. I will send a request to the technical department about this. Happy New Year and all the luck will come your way.
Thank you very much, i hope the best for you and the rest of the staff :)!

Every day sam time 21:30 till in the early morning all videos over old domains has the same error -.- pls fix that shit i dont want chang 22k links from embed, cloudsb, playsb, etc manually to watchsb -.-
screenshot_1lsjyn.jpg
Why not making a regex field to just add ID from StreamSB, and then u will be able to change the domain name with a javascript lol

Last edited:
Final encode quality really sucks upload a 2.5gb 1080p after the site encodes it it will only be like 500mb to 750mb so you will lose 65% of the quality of the video no thanks. If you want full quality videos streaming check out Letsupload.io

Final encode quality really sucks upload a 2.5gb 1080p after the site encodes it it will only be like 500mb to 750mb so you will lose 65% of the quality of the video no thanks. If you want full quality videos streaming check out Letsupload.io

Lol, you must be really new, don't you?

If you don't want to lose quality, just Disable Encoding. (Videos must be MP4 + AAC), Max 10Gb or less.

Remote uploading from Google Drive does not see to work it give me a error please check

Never mind I got it to work

Last edited:
Thanks for added embed title.
Please also add a small shadow for the subtitles. Without a shadow, the text isn't visible on a white background.
We are upgrading the subtitle option, please wait it will be done soon!
There was a problem with the ads and it was fixed. This is the best video player that I have strongly supported since the day it started
Thank you very much!

Remote uploading from Google Drive does not see to work it give me a error please check

Never mind I got it to work
Hi, Thank you for using StreamSB. Have any problems message me. You're always welcome.

Hi please Support other pop ads format.. you only support direct js link
Hi sir, Which pop ad format would you like to be supported?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back