StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, Please request payment at the beginning of the week. Because requests for payment on holidays may have to wait. Thank you!
Bitcoin, and the money was there the same day
i have not requested payment but it will be enough today because it is saturday i wanted to ask you before i ask for payment
same here,i also have a paypal payment pending for 2 days.this time payment is slower than usual, maybe the payment team is still on holiday :laughing:

Payouts may be delayed on the weekend
he said he will pay today, i will inform you as soon as i receive payment.thanks for your attention and have a nice day
Post automatically merged:

Hi alonso piano, Payments will be processed today. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.
Payouts may be delayed on the weekend
payment received.thanks for your information @AnimeBasenet and thanks for your prompt support @StreamSB .have a nice day everyone.

Last edited:
All Functions Fine. I upload All Day Normal Movies. Please Move TIER 3 Hungary.Thank you.
Hi tipm,
Given the Hungary country location, scaling will not be possible in Tier#3 at Streamsb. But you can add your custom ads with your other advertisers. Maybe they will have a high rate with the Hungary nation.
Thank you!
StreamSB Team

we use streamsb as main host and its a very good service. Top Upload Speed, videos without buffering, only a few 100 demaged files after ddos with an 230000 unplayable file error, wich have to be reuploaded (when we try to download the file it says there are no files to download).

Views are counted and rated with and without adblock. Nice DMCA System, flagged links are restorable via clone upload.

The only point that bothers: you can't hide all DMCA messages at once like deleted files, maybe you can introduce that feature in the Future.

At the moment we can only delete the flagged files in the folders or click every singel point and than at the end of page hide selected Files, but there is no "Select all Files"

hello streamsb a question if I do not have views with adblock why do I have these statistics?
ES
89​
$0.05700​
spain is tier 3 to 10usd, but in here is 6 usd?
Hi komitolita, We have the feature of adding custom ads. Then you will get a better income. Please try. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

we use streamsb as main host and its a very good service. Top Upload Speed, videos without buffering, only a few 100 demaged files after ddos with an 230000 unplayable file error, wich have to be reuploaded (when we try to download the file it says there are no files to download).

Views are counted and rated with and without adblock. Nice DMCA System, flagged links are restorable via clone upload.

The only point that bothers: you can't hide all DMCA messages at once like deleted files, maybe you can introduce that feature in the Future.

At the moment we can only delete the flagged files in the folders or click every singel point and than at the end of page hide selected Files, but there is no "Select all Files"
Hello AnimeBasenet, Thanks for the information. We will take note of these. You will always be welcome.?

Last edited:
hahahaha, are you telling me that Spain is 6/7usd?
I mean I explain that I see that for 100 visits you give 0.07 approx and the answer is can you put your ads?
Hi, There may be views that your guests haven't watched enough time at least 5% of the video to show ads. So that view will not be counted.

But currently we don't pay for downloads. We are looking into this, and will probably pay for the downloads in the near future.
Hi, There may be views that your guests haven't watched enough time at least 5% of the video to show ads. So that view will not be counted.
I am utterly confused ...

Hi tipm,
Given the Hungary country location, scaling will not be possible in Tier#3 at Streamsb. But you can add your custom ads with your other advertisers. Maybe they will have a high rate with the Hungary nation.
Thank you!
StreamSB Team
Thank you bad news :( very low tier. Today domain change ? watchsb com ? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back