StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know if we upload in H265 + AAC Audio it will not be encoded and we will keep a good quality.
My question is, what is the Max Size Video Registered users can upload without being encoded?

Thx.
Post automatically merged:

I know if we upload in H265 + AAC Audio it will not be encoded and we will keep a good quality.
My question is, what is the Max Size Video Registered users can upload without being encoded?

Thx.

I just found it, 10Gb for Free Users and 20Gb for PREMIUM.

Last edited:
Functions fine and working.Dark theme Fast upload.Real Stats.Sometimes conversion is slow.Not Bad.Goodwork StreamSB.
Hi tipm,
Thank you for your trust in using Streamsb. If you have any problems please contact us. Have a nice day.
StreamSB Team

I seemed I jumped for joy too early.

Before every mp4 with H264/AAC would stay 0 (not encoded). Now some genius at Streamsb invited a system where these files who match MD5 will be encoded.

What you have to do is too change the MD5 before uploading ..... :rage:

I use Themacreator/Themaposter with monitoring. I can say goodbye to that.

Before every mp4 with H264/AAC would stay 0 (not encoded). Now some genius at Streamsb invited a system where these files who match MD5 will be encoded.

I use this one, you know a better one?

When using StreamSB, if you want to keep original video quality you need to upload mp4 video and disable video encoding sir.
If you've uploaded an mp4 video and it's still encrypted, it's because the video is md5 duplicated. you can delete it, change the video md5 and upload it again sir

It used to work perfectly. Glad Streamsb gives us some more work.

It can't be used with auto monitoring RSS torrent -> themacreator -> Themaposter.

Also Freddy refuses to make haste with adding new hosts like streamlare (which has no issue with MD5).

Last edited:
It used to work perfectly. Glad Streamsb gives us some more work.

It can't be used with auto monitoring RSS torrent -> themacreator -> Themaposter.

Also Freddy refuses to make haste with adding new hosts like streamlare (which has no issue with MD5).
StreamSB is still maintaining and growing sir!
we will add many new remote upload servers in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back