StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
StreamSB, please can you change the upload method to Multi upload? 1 or 2 files it's okay, but when you want to do a mass upload via website is a pain in the ass :) Today I uploaded about 50-60 videos selecting one by one. Please activate multi uplaoad.

@StreamSB i replied again to message. please check. thank you
Answered sir,
Post automatically merged:

StreamSB, please can you change the upload method to Multi upload? 1 or 2 files it's okay, but when you want to do a mass upload via website is a pain in the ass :) Today I uploaded about 50-60 videos selecting one by one. Please activate multi uplaoad.
Hi Aalesund,
Please click "Add more" to add files to upload sir.
Can use FTP upload. Thank you !
StreamSB Team

Last edited:
Complete downloads don't count? are you just counting views?

Streamtape,Streamlare,Mixdrop... they all count downloads and Downloads or Streams are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user.
- Mixdrop 1 view per ip will be counted in 24 hours but EARNING RATES $40 for 10,000 views/downloads
- Streamtape,Streamlare $35 for 10,000 views/downloads

You only count 1ip within 24 hours per user,and not counting downloads, the rate is $30
If you want to attract more users I think you should follow the previous ones. Do you have any plans to increase rates or count downloads in the future?

Thanks for listening.

Complete downloads don't count? are you just counting views?

Streamtape,Streamlare,Mixdrop... they all count downloads and Downloads or Streams are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user.
- Mixdrop 1 view per ip will be counted in 24 hours but EARNING RATES $40 for 10,000 views/downloads
- Streamtape,Streamlare $35 for 10,000 views/downloads

You only count 1ip within 24 hours per user,and not counting downloads, the rate is $30
If you want to attract more users I think you should follow the previous ones. Do you have any plans to increase rates or count downloads in the future?

Thanks for listening.
Hi tony_ST,
We don't currently count earnings for downloads. We will talk to development about this. Thank you very much.
StreamSB Team

How long does it take to pay for btc? I have a pending payment
Hi Barney666, Payment will be paid within 24 hours,
But if you request payment on Sunday, payment will be sent the next day. Thanks.
StreamSB Team

Hi @StreamSB

Error 520​

Ray ID: 6a6e0362aa5c4583 • 2021-10-31 15:45:56 UTC

Web server is returning an unknown error​

Hi sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience, everything is working fine sir.

Same here! @StreamSB
Whats going on?

Error 504​

Hi oneskystudio105,
Sorry for the inconvenience, everything is working fine sir.
Best Regards
StreamSB Team

Error 520​

Web server is returning an unknown error​

Fix it please
Hi Floatingkiwi,
We fixed the error immediately. Thanks for the information.

Maybe DDOs again. Had the same Error yesterday and after a router restart it worked again
Yes sir,
We tried to fix it right away sir. Have a nice day

Last edited:
not happy

2021-11-031100$0.01850
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.01850​
2021-11-04500$0.00660
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00660​

how can that be right if streamsb dont sort it out i am deleting all my files and leaving them sort out your counts for downloading no one watches streams nowdays get rid of it and save you bandwidth and space yesterday your online chat staff ignored me 5 times all i wanted to ask is to ask for a feature to be added to add a option to change hash file of the videos also yesterday you changed the website design and it was ugly i had to beg for them to change ot back also add paypal and add more payment option or else no one is gonna be preminum from your site if you listen to my question your site will rule if not i go else where i should know i been a good uploader since 2008 from rlslog and rlsbb days and i know my stuff

not happy

2021-11-031100$0.01850
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.01850​
2021-11-04500$0.00660
0 / $0.00000​
$0.00000​
$0.00660​

how can that be right if streamsb dont sort it out i am deleting all my files and leaving them sort out your counts for downloading no one watches streams nowdays get rid of it and save you bandwidth and space yesterday your online chat staff ignored me 5 times all i wanted to ask is to ask for a feature to be added to add a option to change hash file of the videos also yesterday you changed the website design and it was ugly i had to beg for them to change ot back also add paypal and add more payment option or else no one is gonna be preminum from your site if you listen to my question your site will rule if not i go else where i should know i been a good uploader since 2008 from rlslog and rlsbb days and i know my stuff
Hi ddddrelease uploader,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Your problems please contact me directly, I will support you.
+ Telegram : https://t.me/KyleStreamSB
+ Skype : live:.cid.f818634a2eddc816
Thanks

Thanks For Fast Payment..:smiley:
Nothing sir ?

Last edited:
StreamSB, please can you change the upload method to Multi upload? 1 or 2 files it's okay, but when you want to do a mass upload via website is a pain in the ass :) Today I uploaded about 50-60 videos selecting one by one. Please activate multi

I've pointed this several months ago. It's kind of weird.

Before you start uploading (let's say 10 files) click the more button 9 times and then fill the boxes with your files, then click upload.

Streamsb, when will you stop raping your files? 3.9GB 1080p will be downgraded to N 500MB and L 200MB.

Of course there is an extra step possible and get O encodes.

For example Streamlare leaves 2.6GB file for N encodes.

Last edited:
Hi @StreamSB when I check the box of not converting the video, surprise it converts it and if you are going to ask for the codec if it is h264 + acc
Hi komitolita,
Please change MD5 video before uploading.

I've pointed this several months ago. It's kind of weird.

Before you start uploading (let's say 10 files) click the more button 9 times and then fill the boxes with your files, then click upload.

Streamsb, when will you stop raping your files? 3.9GB 1080p will be downgraded to N 500MB and L 200MB.

Of course there is an extra step possible and get O encodes.

For example Streamlare leaves 2.6GB file for N encodes.
Hi drlove,
You can keep your original video quality by disabling video encoding.

Last edited:
Hello @StreamSB , explain to @drlove you tell him to deactivate the encoding option, I deactivate it and "CODE IT" and of course it lowers the quality it does not matter a mp4 with h264 and aac, then you comment that to download change the md5? how do you do that?

Hello @StreamSB , explain to @drlove you tell him to deactivate the encoding option, I deactivate it and "CODE IT" and of course it lowers the quality it does not matter a mp4 with h264 and aac, then you comment that to download change the md5? how do you do that?
Hi,
If you have turned off encoding but the video is still encrypted. The reason is that the video you have previously uploaded is the same as that of another user. So change MD5 for your video then upload to keep the original quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back