StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
support 1080p?
Hi!
We currently support up to 720 quality. Or you can upload mp4 files and keep the original quality.
Post automatically merged:

there is error when playing, it says connection rejected
Sorry for missing your request. You can contact me directly via telegram : https://t.me/StreamSB_Alice

Please add URL Upload from ninjastream.to ( need to move from this not good hoster very quickly )
I'm sorry I missed your message.
Currently ninjastream.to is coding and we are having a hard time. We will try to complete it as soon as possible

Please explain to me why the country stats are not right with the rate you show on the rewards page
ANTQUF1.png

NkWYA93.png

AU = Australia = 1 view = 0.00030$ => 10.000 views = 3$ (I don't understand)
Our system has finished updating Custom Ads. Bring profits many times over. Try it and you no longer care about views streamsb

Hello how to change my links into management domains I mean the ones that u guys offer :)

Custom domains are only used for embed and download domains. Management domain will not be changed

Last edited:
hi i have a question if a friend watch 1x time In 24hour my video and my other friend videos will we earn from him i don't know how to explain we have different accs so if he watch 2x differents accs 1x24hour me and 1x24hour him will i earn from his views ?

also do longer videos make you earn higher revenue ?

Last edited:
hi i have a question if a friend watch 1x time In 24hour my video and my other friend videos will we earn from him i don't know how to explain we have different accs so if he watch 2x differents accs 1x24hour me and 1x24hour him will i earn from his views ?

also do longer videos make you earn higher revenue ?
1 ip will be counted as 1 view / 24h / 1 video.
1 ip can watch many videos in 24h and all will be counted as income.
Earnings are calculated by views. Video length does not affect

1 ip will be counted as 1 view / 24h / 1 video.
1 ip can watch many videos in 24h and all will be counted as income.
Earnings are calculated by views. Video length does not affect
are you sure? the xvideosharing templates are most times configures that a IP make max 1-3 views counted as income per day/24h...
its because most advertising company pays a limmited times per day per visitor ip and its a fraud defense. because i can upload 500 videos and look/start them every all day myself with the same ip and earn money.

better check your statement again

Last edited:
I've been with streamSB for months. Very nice hosting service for the video content!
Thank you for your trust in using StreamSb.
We always try to develop to bring the best for our customers.

i am happy with streamsb too. good and stable hoster. + super fast payouts
Thanks for your positive comment.
Please leave feedback that you would like us to update. It helps us to improve more and more. Best regards

Last edited:
can you please:
1- add payement botton to pay premiium from Balance directly
2- add remote upload from Doodstream

I have been making these requests via direct chat for a month
and i got a promise, but not yet (no change)
Hi Tarattata,
1. For members who are webmasters, we have a free premium account for life.
Just need you to chat with us 24/7 :)
2. Currently Doodstream we do not support upload. However we added: mixdrop, streamtape, fembed, fileone, google driver.....
I will try with technical team will add Doodstream to remote upload soon :)

why earnings are so low ?
Hi migovo,
StreamSB focus on developing your own custom ads.
You will have a lot of income from ad networks.
The amount from StreamSB will be very little compared to those of you working directly from your ad network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back