streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have a problem, every time I try to upload files (videos) to streamango from upload, multiupload, it appears: and stays at 0% (Error Unknown error)
I am the only one to whom this happens?

Last edited:
After a System update, we've noticed that quite a few users have been having issues. We've since fixed those and you should be able to upload and view your content as usual. In case you still don't please refresh your browser cache and try again.

The site is up for me, can you check again, please? If it's still down for you, please send me a PN with the name of your ISP.
Happy Holidays.

It is down since yesterday sir, you need to contact to your host provider or your CloudFlare:

Snap_2017.12.28_00h15m50s_001.png

RodrigoZig, please send me a PM with your ISP name, we have to look into the situation, we don't see a drop in traffic or other stats, so these are isolated cases. But we won't ignore it and still properly look into the cases. Our developers are currently trying to solve the issue for mafiaxxx.

Hello,

sorry for my delayed response, I guess it was paid by now and while I appreciate you posting into my thread, please send me a PM or ticket next time as well. Because with the number of payout requests each day, I wouldn't be able to find yours.

Regards

Not the best first impression. I requested my first payment (LTC) two days ago and is still pending, despite the promise of payment within 24 hours.

Edit: Just got my payment, thank you.

Last edited:
Not the best first impression. I requested my first payment (LTC) two days ago and is still pending, despite the promise of payment within 24 hours.

Edit: Just got my payment, thank you.

Hi Cashio, sorry for the delay. First-time payouts can take up to 72h in addition to the 24h as we have to review and verify the account. Your next payout should be smoother :)
Thanks for the feedback nevertheless, I might add it to the affiliate section for other users future reference.

don't worry , Streamango trustable
Thank you!

I'm having hard time adding custom splash images. When I upload my pic I get this:
000001.jpg

Sometimes it takes a dozen or so attempts to upload the picture successfully, and even then when I check again, the picture disappears showing as above. Tried with png, jgp & gif, always the same effect.
When I try to visit the url path of the image from vitdeothumb folder, I get "We are unable to find the video you're looking for. There could be several reasons for this, for example it got removed by the owner."

Not sure why but some images are converted to mp4 as well.
000002.png

Last edited:
I reported a problem with splash images last week, also through support and it has not been solved to this day, not even reply. Since then, I have not used your service for this reason.

Will it be fixed any time soon, or should I move elsewhere?

Last edited:
Hi all, sorry for the delayed responses! We've been quite busy these weeks.

Recent events:
- hotmail seemed to have issues receiving our E-Mails, we've since updated our mailer and it should work again
- filemanager and other account panel pages aren't displaying correctly? Make sure to disable your Adblock or uBlock on those pages, someone sneaked some resources onto a block list and it breaks the page
- if cloudflare is giving you errors during login or upload, please clear your cache and remove all streamango / streamcherry cookies before continuing, if the error persists, please make a full screenshot and send it to us on the contact us page, we will have to forward it to cloudflare for further evaluation

I reported a problem with splash images last week, also through support and it has not been solved to this day, not even reply. Since then, I have not used your service for this reason.

Will it be fixed any time soon, or should I move elsewhere?

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Can you send me your Account E-Mail in a personal message? I really cant say much about the error or error origin without seeing the files, we often encounter this when the uploaded images are faulty, but it could be something completely else as well.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back