streamango.com & streamcherry.com official support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been able to access streamcherry for a couple of days from the connection of my rdp. From the connection of my house everything is fine, unfortunately I can not upload videos from my home connection.
streamcherry-1.jpg streamcherry-2.jpg

You can make the payment ?, you say payments daily, pay and man, many days to get to 20 dollars, over to wait several days, pay and man

You can make the payment ?, you say payments daily, pay and man, many days to get to 20 dollars, over to wait several days, pay and man

I seriously try to understand both sides, but such requests are being ignored in general.

Here is a quote:
Payments are met within 24h on weekdays unless stated otherwise. First-time payouts of any account age, need additional 72h for manual verification. So if you have requested your first payout, the delay is quite normal. There are currently no verified pending payments older than 24 hours.

send you pm
We have checked your account by now, there are no counting issues, same goes for the previous user. You both tried to generate views when being logged in, or from the same IP and of course, we don't show ads on your own files.

Regards

Lee

Can you pay me the payment ?, do not you have 20 miserable dollars ?, how much does it cost to pay colleague

Hello,

so why aren't you sending me your user E-Mail? I told you that I haven't been able to locate a payout request following your description. But here you are continuing your hard to decipher rant on a forum.

Regards,

Lee

Lords of wjunction, Streamango does not make payments, eliminate their accommodation in Wjunction, this man is a liar and does not make payments, and the funny thing that says he pays at 72 hours, is a lie, here we want Host that are not scam
Hello,

so why aren't you sending me your user E-Mail? I told you that I haven't been able to locate a payout request following your description. But here you are continuing your hard to decipher rant on a forum.

Regards,

Lee

I sent you my mail and you have not paid yet, it has been more than 72 hours as you said and I still do not see my payment made.

Lords of wjunction, Streamango does not make payments, eliminate their accommodation in Wjunction, this man is a liar and does not make payments, and the funny thing that says he pays at 72 hours, is a lie, here we want Host that are not scam

I sent you my mail and you have not paid yet, it has been more than 72 hours as you said and I still do not see my payment made.
they paid daily its problem with you stop the fudd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back